Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

blackcat2021 wrote a year ago: 1

@Somi wrote:
swimming moves up to ep 4, then sledge hockey ep 5 and climbing ep 6

fixed

CostaDax wrote a year ago: 2

@Magitroopa wrote:
David Dobrik was a co-host for the 2019 Teen Choice Awards- could he be removed from the guest cast so he can properly be added on as a host like other hosts?

David Dobrik removed from the Guest Cast list and added as a Host. :)

Magitroopa wrote a year ago: 1

@CostaDax wrote:
David Dobrik removed from the Guest Cast list and added as a Host. :)

Thank you, and is there anything that should be done regarding 2009? The Jonas Brothers group is listed under main cast for hosts, and then listed as individuals under guest cast as hosts. I think either one or the other should be listed for the main cast as hosts, but don't think both should be listed like this.

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 1

@Magitroopa wrote:
Thank you, and is there anything that should be done regarding 2009? The Jonas Brothers group is listed under main cast for hosts, and then listed as individuals under guest cast as hosts. I think either one or the other should be listed for the main cast as hosts, but don't think both should be listed like this.

How were they credited? As Jonas Brothers or individually? 

Magitroopa wrote a year ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:
How were they credited? As Jonas Brothers or individually? 

Here is the full show. Around 1:26 in the video, the announcer says, "...hosted by Kevin, Nick, and Joe- the Jonas Brothers".

@Magitroopa wrote:
Here is the full show. Around 1:26 in the video, the announcer says, "...hosted by Kevin, Nick, and Joe- the Jonas Brothers".

We would go with The Jonas Brothers in this instance.

CostaDax wrote a year ago: 1

@Magitroopa wrote:

The Jonas Brothers were removed as individuals. :)

Mediaman85 wrote a year ago: 1

S2023E08 needs to be changed to E07 of Dateline, a dupe episode had been removed and won't let me change the ep#

CostaDax wrote a year ago: 2

@Mediaman85 wrote:
S2023E08 needs to be changed to E07 of Dateline, a dupe episode had been removed and won't let me change the ep#

Episode is correctly numbered now. :)

@Mandrake wrote:
No, I cannot because of that message:

"Error. Oh Snap! An error occurred! Access denied!"

I understand that, I just mentioned it other episodes have been registered without air dates and some of those pretty recently. Blackcat2021 wrote that she couldn't because those hadn't air dates and not that she didn't want to register those episodes at all. That's all... Therefore it's up to you.

You can edit again now, you're level has been reset so you will start from zero and have to hit the thresholds. Any questions check out the data policies found at the bottom of every page of the site or ask in here :). 

Try 30 days of free premium.