Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

fli718 wrote 11 months ago: 1

Hi, can someone please delete this show JumpStart | TVmaze? According to the article that I posted earlier from Deadline, CBS opted not to move forward with it. Thanks for your help!!

CosmicHowl wrote 11 months ago: 1

@Magitroopa wrote:
Reposting just in case this was missed.

A curating or higher needs to do it, but this part of the policy means it might not be changed.

Once a show has premiered, an official poster without premiere date and/or other scheduling information is preferred over a version that does contain such text.

Magitroopa wrote 11 months ago: 1

@CosmicHowl wrote:
A curating or higher needs to do it, but this part of the policy means it might not be changed.

That wouldn't play a factor in here, considering the current poster is for the previous season and the one I am requesting it be changed to is for the upcoming season premiering next month- of which, there is not (yet) a version available without the season premiere date.

JuanArango wrote 11 months ago: 1

@fli718 wrote:
Hi, can someone please delete this show JumpStart | TVmaze? According to the article that I posted earlier from Deadline, CBS opted not to move forward with it. Thanks for your help!!

done :)

@Magitroopa wrote:
That wouldn't play a factor in here, considering the current poster is for the previous season and the one I am requesting it be changed to is for the upcoming season premiering next month- of which, there is not (yet) a version available without the season premiere date.

allright, that makes sense then :)

@serhiy2810 wrote:
Tell me how to make a photo of an actor from the series on the main page, and by clicking on the name of the actor a photo from life, like here https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/5079/tom-clancys-jack-ryan/cast?

There are several options:

1. You can look if there are character photos on the official website

2. You can make a screenshot of the character and use that.

3. You can check press releases if they got character photos.

Be sure to put a character picture into the character section and NOT in the actor profile.

Есть несколько вариантов: 

1. Можете посмотреть, есть ли фотографии персонажей на официальном сайте 

2. Вы можете сделать скриншот персонажа и использовать его. 

3. Вы можете проверить пресс-релизы, есть ли в них фотографии персонажей.

Обязательно поместите изображение персонажа в раздел персонажа, а НЕ в профиль актера.

kevin87 wrote 11 months ago: 1

Somebody set Young Jedi Adventures to TBD and put the episode ordered count to 14 because Disney+ released 7 early, it's supposed to be 25 episodes (50 segments)... so my question is, how do we go about the episode counts for these kind of things? Do we put 25 for the total episodes ordered, or do we put 50 since we list it by segments to track individual writers/directors?

TomSouthwell wrote 11 months ago: 1

@kevin87 wrote:
Somebody set Young Jedi Adventures to TBD and put the episode ordered count to 14 because Disney+ released 7 early, it's supposed to be 25 episodes (50 segments)... so my question is, how do we go about the episode counts for these kind of things? Do we put 25 for the total episodes ordered, or do we put 50 since we list it by segments to track individual writers/directors?

That's my bad, thanks for setting it back to running. Do we have confirmation that they have ordered 50 segments, sometimes that isn't clear? The episode count should reflect the amount of episodes we have in the guide.

Magitroopa wrote 11 months ago: 2

Could Figure It Out please be split into two different shows? Specifically, one for the 90's version and one for the 2012-13 version.

-"Jeff Sutphen will host the revival..." "Figure It Out originally aired for four seasons on Nickelodeon from July 1997 to December 1999 and was hosted by Olympic gold medalist swimmer Summer Sanders." - March 2012

-"...premieres with an all-new 2012 style..." - May 2012

-Rereferring to a 'season two' of the 2012 version - October 2012

And as per the data policies regarding continuations/reboots:

The new network/web channel refers to the show as a continuation

"all-new 2012 style" and "revival", as per the above.

The new network/web channel does not refer to the pilot as "season 1"

Same network as previous version- Nickelodeon

At least one of the previous show's creators or executive producers is involved with the continuation

I haven't been able to find any credits from the 90's version apart from on IMDb, but doesn't really matter since the data policies say that all of the following need to be true, and the final one (below) does not help with that.

At least one of the previous show's main cast members is starring in the continuation

I'm not sure if there are any Nickelodeon/celebrity panelists that appeared on both versions, but I would consider the main cast members to be the host and announcer, of which, the hosts are Summer Sanders (original) and Jeff Sutphen (revival), and the announcers are Jeffery "J" Dumas (original) and Elle Young (revival).

Thanks in advance.

CostaDax wrote 11 months ago: 3

@LouisWu wrote:
Someone should probably go ahead and perform the rename from HBO Max to just Max.
The new branding is clearly visible in new stuff like the trailer for Gremlins: Secrets of the Mogwai.

Thanks! 😊

HBO Max, incorporating Discovery+ content, will be relaunched as Max in the U.S. on May 23. This is the official date. In other regions the relaunch will take place throughout 2023 and 2024. (Source: Variety)

Try 30 days of free premium.