Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

tnt wrote 6 years ago: 1

mwoznick wrote:
Regarding http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/329/shark-tank/episodes

Cannot create Season 9, Episode 6, being aired Oct. 29, 2017, description "Products featured include a high-tech way to make children's storytime more magical, functional clothing for new dads, a solution for clogged drains, and an improved workout device; the founder of Spanx."

Error message states that this episode previously existed and must be re-created by someone with higher permission level. Thanks!

Two new episodes added.

gazza911 wrote:
The schedule shows World of X Games for the 29th @ 9pm. We do not have the airdate for next episode of Shark Tank yet.

X Games scheduled for 3:00-6:00 PM, Shark Tank is at 9:00 PM as usual.

gazza911 wrote 6 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
X Games scheduled for 3:00-6:00 PM, Shark Tank is at 9:00 PM as usual.

Ah, looks like the online schedule takes into account the user's timezone.

Cecile wrote 6 years ago: 1

The official date for Gunpowder Ep 2 is next week, not yesterday.

Ep 3 will be the week after

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

Cecile wrote:

fixed :)

ivan666 wrote:
Hello, Announced the release date of the new season: http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/5026/cernobyl-zona-otcuzdenia/episodes November 10, 2 series per day, but I did not understand the type of repeat 1 series, and then a new one, or 2 new ones every Friday. But then the first 2 will come out exactly 10! specified.

If I understood you correctly...I have set episode 2 to Nov. 10th, the rest we will have to wait :)

Cecile wrote:

Hmm, actually the first three episodes were released on the web last night, is this a one time thing?

momijigari wrote 6 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
Hmm, actually the first three episodes were released on the web last night, is this a one time thing?

FYI, three episodes = the complete series. So yes, kind of a one time thing. ;)

momijigari wrote:
FYI, three episodes = the complete series. So yes, kind of a one time thing. ;)

oh ok, damn I thought it was 10 eps, I will change it back then :D

TonyMayhew wrote 6 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:

Yeah, ep 1 premierred on BBC One, then all 3 eps were made available on iPlayer straight after.

JuanArango wrote:

You could just ask before editing ;)

LadyShelley wrote 6 years ago: 1

So it was announced the next season of Doctor Who will air starting in August 2018, with 10 fifty minute episodes. Is there any way to add this at a season level without adding a blank episode 12-01? (which would be against policy.)

TonyMayhew wrote 6 years ago: 1

LadyShelley wrote:
So it was announced the next season of Doctor Who will air starting in August 2018, with 10 fifty minute episodes. Is there any way to add this at a season level without adding a blank episode 12-01? (which would be against policy.)

Of course! Just goto season level > create new > add info

LadyShelley wrote 6 years ago: 1

TonyMayhew wrote:
Of course! Just goto season level > create new > add info

Well it looks like someone already did the work so that's good. How do you get to "season level" that was the question I think I was asking. :)

tvholic wrote 6 years ago: 1

LadyShelley wrote:
How do you get to "season level" that was the question I think I was asking. :)

Go to the episode list, click on the season heading above the episode list (eg, "Season 3"), then in the gray bar above the season heading click on the word "SEASONS".

Or, go to the main page for the series and add "/seasons" to the URL in your browser's location bar.

RaveDave wrote 6 years ago: 1

LadyShelley wrote:
Well it looks like someone already did the work so that's good. How do you get to "season level" that was the question I think I was asking. :)

Using Doctor Who as an example, the url for the episodes page is http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/210/doctor-who/episodes just change episodes to seasons http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/210/doctor-who/seasons or you can also go to the episodes page and then click on any season this will open up the page for that season, above where it states the season and the edit button is, the shortcut link will have the option to click on SEASONS and this will take you to season level.

Try 30 days of free premium.