Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

BringBackFargo wrote 3 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
someone beat me to it :)

Not sure if something added the duplicates back in, but for some reason I'm still seeing the duplicates in the list.  The duplicates don't have any titles, just the dates.  Thanks!

BringBackFargo wrote 3 years ago: 1

can someone check the episodes for NBC Nightly News?  It looks like all of the episodes from March 30th through April 5th are triplicated for some reason.  Just wondering if it will continue for upcoming dates too.  Thanks!  https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/9539/nbc-nightly-news/episodes

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@PhoenixGrey wrote:
You should have a better way to keep track of requests than responding or delaying in a forum, 
as it is clearly impossible to know when you'll be less busy to ask again.
If you had a list of things to do (=update requests from members) and for each a button "Done" (to click when the task is done) which send a notification to the member who submitted the request.. just like the show request

Usually the members who submit a request add the missing stuff themselves :) 

@BringBackFargo wrote:
can someone check the episodes for NBC Nightly News?  It looks like all of the episodes from March 30th through April 5th are triplicated for some reason.  Just wondering if it will continue for upcoming dates too.  Thanks!  https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/9539/nbc-nightly-news/episodes

weird stuff but fixed now :)

@scarlettivy wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/25960/the-repair-shop/

The Repair Shop - Episodes 27,28,29,30 are duplicate entries of 8,9,12,16 (Actual episode numbers from the BBC are S07E03, S07E04, S07E07, S07E11). These were originally bumped from the schedule due to a Corona virus news broadcast.

we always list the episodes in the order that they have premiered.

@TonyMayhew could you please check this, you know much more about this show than I do :)

@BringBackFargo wrote:
Not sure if something added the duplicates back in, but for some reason I'm still seeing the duplicates in the list.  The duplicates don't have any titles, just the dates.  Thanks!

should be fine now :)

kevin87 wrote 3 years ago: 1

Asked about this in the alt lists topic but it wasn't addressed, so I'm asking here so I can start doing it before I forget lol

Paranormal Caught on Camera moved to Discovery+ nearly at the end of season with only a few episodes left and has still continued premiering episodes for the current 4th season... but as of last week, those episodes began airing weekly on Travel Channel again. The episodes and dates prior to 3x21 are from Travel Channel's original airings already, so should those be added to the alt list or just begin with the ones that went to Discovery+ first to prevent redundant duplicate information?

TonyMayhew wrote 3 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
we always list the episodes in the order that they have premiered.

@TonyMayhew could you please check this, you know much more about this show than I do :)

Well, this is a mess!

Yes, the episodes mentioned were removed from the BBC schedule due to news specials, but it looks like the dates were just blanked out by user monoget and then left in the list.

The episodes should have been removed and then all the next episodes bumped down the list so that the numbers run in order.

Now, we have episodes listed out of order, so this needs fixing...

So, numbers 8,9,12 &16 need removing and then the rest all need moving down in numbers so that they run in order in Season 2021 .

While we're on this show, I have no idea where all the episodes names have come from! The BBC use episode 1, 2, 3 etc,, but user scarlettivy seems to have found titles from thetvdb and just copied them to tvmaze.

Nivekolsen wrote 3 years ago: 1

This show: https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/54535/ulvenatten

Was originally a movie, which was split into two parts - then they made a third part exclusively for tv. So the first two episodes were released theatrically, and the last episode was brodcasted later on tv2 along with the movie. Is it allowed on here when 2/3 episodes were released theatrically?

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Nivekolsen wrote:
This show: https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/54535/ulvenatten

Was originally a movie, which was split into two parts - then they made a third part exclusively for tv. So the first two episodes were released theatrically, and the last episode was brodcasted later on tv2 along with the movie. Is it allowed on here when 2/3 episodes were released theatrically?

So they just filmed a TV movie sequel for the theatrical film, originally released 13 years ago? I don't think it makes a proper TV series. Do the first two episodes offer 25% more footage compared to the theatrical release? I think not (45+45=90), so it shouldn't be allowed.

Nivekolsen wrote 3 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
So they just filmed a TV movie sequel for the theatrical film, originally released 13 years ago? I don't think it makes a proper TV series. Do the first two episodes offer 25% more footage compared to the theatrical release? I think not (45+45=90), so it shouldn't be allowed.

No the last episode was released two years after the movie release, not 13 years. I haven't watched the original movie (2008) or the tv sequel (2010), but the runtime of the movie (90m) is unchanged for the tv release, so I would assume the footage is the same, just with ad breaks.

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 2

@Nivekolsen wrote:
No the last episode was released two years after the movie release, not 13 years. I haven't watched the original movie (2008) or the tv sequel (2010), but the runtime of the movie (90m) is unchanged for the tv release, so I would assume the footage is the same, just with ad breaks.

I mean the original film was released 13 years ago :)

No, this is definitely not a TV series. Marked for deletion.

@RaveDave make a note, please.

@TonyMayhew wrote:
Well, this is a mess!

Yes, the episodes mentioned were removed from the BBC schedule due to news specials, but it looks like the dates were just blanked out by user monoget and then left in the list.

The episodes should have been removed and then all the next episodes bumped down the list so that the numbers run in order.

Now, we have episodes listed out of order, so this needs fixing...

So, numbers 8,9,12 &16 need removing and then the rest all need moving down in numbers so that they run in order in Season 2021 .

While we're on this show, I have no idea where all the episodes names have come from! The BBC use episode 1, 2, 3 etc,, but user scarlettivy seems to have found titles from thetvdb and just copied them to tvmaze.

will renumber them today, thx for the input :)

Try 30 days of free premium.