Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

deleted wrote 2 years ago: 2

@JuanArango wrote:
No:)

May I dare ask why. I think it would be better if they were under a same show...

Yorker21 wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
done :)

I just noticed that you set the English poster as main. Can you set the Spanish poster? (As it being the show's original language)

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 2

@Xiran21 wrote:
May I dare ask why. I think it would be better if they were under a same show...

They are separate shows on the official site. 

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 2

@Yorker21 wrote:
I just noticed that you set the English poster as main. Can you set the Spanish poster? (As it being the show's original language)

Oops, done now. 

fli718 wrote 2 years ago: 1

Hi, can someone please remove Rebecca Wisocky (Hetty) and Devan Long (Thorfinn) from this episode of Ghosts D&D - Ghosts S01E08 | TVmaze? I was watching the episode tonight, and didn't see either of them. Thanks for your help!

Nikquest wrote 2 years ago: 1

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/503/the-lost-room/episodes

It seems that someone has added something extra. For more than 10 years, the show had 3 episodes of 90 minutes each, a couple of days ago there were 6 episodes. It seems that the original split from the channel did not provide for dividing each part into two, if I remember correctly. 

Aidan wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Nikquest wrote:

It seems that someone has added something extra. For more than 10 years, the show had 3 episodes of 90 minutes each, a couple of days ago there were 6 episodes. It seems that the original split from the channel did not provide for dividing each part into two, if I remember correctly. 

It originally aired as 3 episodes, then was split up into 6 episodes for the DVD and later streaming.

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Nikquest wrote:

everything not nailed to the floor locked will be violated by idiots sooner or later.
I watched it when it was on the air. 3 evenings, 3 feature-length episodes.

deleted wrote 2 years ago: 1

Why are we using money heist poster as main poster and not la casa de papel (in spanish)

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@fli718 wrote:
Hi, can someone please remove Rebecca Wisocky (Hetty) and Devan Long (Thorfinn) from this episode of Ghosts D&D - Ghosts S01E08 | TVmaze? I was watching the episode tonight, and didn't see either of them. Thanks for your help!

done :)

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Aidan wrote:
It originally aired as 3 episodes, then was split up into 6 episodes for the DVD and later streaming.

messaged the user and fixing it now.

Try 30 days of free premium.