Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 2

@Ys727_u77. wrote:
Why are we using money heist poster as main poster and not la casa de papel (in spanish)

main poster is always a bit subjective, as long as it follows the policy it is fine.

AzraellearzA wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
as mentioned numerous times, no, the listing right now is according to our policy, we do not skip episode numbers.  :)

Thanks, I do appreciate that. I guess my pedantry was assuming E01-E02 is a double episode, then the next being E03 isn't skipping and episode number. I assume the response to that is that what releases call E01-E02 was broadcast as a single episode so you won't list it as a double episode. As a huge pedant I appreciate the accuracy and so will have to live with the frustration of having to manage this on my side entirely by hand.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@AzraellearzA wrote:
Thanks, I do appreciate that. I guess my pedantry was assuming E01-E02 is a double episode, then the next being E03 isn't skipping and episode number. I assume the response to that is that what releases call E01-E02 was broadcast as a single episode so you won't list it as a double episode. As a huge pedant I appreciate the accuracy and so will have to live with the frustration of having to manage this on my side entirely by hand.

well , yes we have to make decisions sometimes where not all users are happy with, it is impossible with some difficult situations, thx for understanding. :)

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
messaged the user and fixing it now.

locking it might be a good idea

@tnt wrote:
locking it might be a good idea

yep, done :)

v_b_19 wrote 2 years ago: 1

Can someone please help in updating the episode names for the TV Show Taxi Driver from the IMDB Page here ??

Thank you  

@v_b_19 wrote:
Can someone please help in updating the episode names for the TV Show Taxi Driver from the IMDB Page here ??

Thank you  

The names should stay this way, as it is a Korean show, the IMDB names are not official.

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 0

@Xiran21 wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/images/904028/the-wheel-of-time-image-904028

this should be the show's main image as it has all the main characters and thereby isn't subjective.

you know the meaning of the word "subjective", right? it's only your opinion that the main image should have all the main characters(why?).
the other one is more recent and has a much higher resolution.

for the user with 7 actual (and rather useless) edits in 3 months, you sure throwing the word "should" way too often.

tnt wrote 2 years ago: -1

@JuanArango wrote:
I like it better too. :)

you uploaded neither of them, why your word should matter more? I like the other one better, as I'm sure a lot of other people do since no one was complaining about it until now. except for the user who always complaining and whining. 
the other one is more recent and of higher quality. and it has the show name written in English, not in Portuguese.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
you uploaded neither of them, why your word should matter more? I like the other one better, as I'm sure a lot of other people do since no one was complaining about it until now. except for the user who always complaining and whining. 
the other one is more recent and of higher quality. and it has the show name written in English, not in Portuguese.

did not see the Portuguese, so I am with you on it.

puffosul wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
did not see the Portuguese, so I am with you on it.

I like the first poster most :D

my second uploaded temporary poster could also be removed :)

added 7 more posters :D

deleted wrote 2 years ago: 2

@tnt wrote:

The one that I mentioned was not in Portugese. I'm not that dumb. If you click the link you'll see it's in English.

@tnt wrote:
you know the meaning of the word "subjective", right? it's only your opinion that the main image should have all the main characters(why?).
the other one is more recent and has a much higher resolution.

for the user with 7 actual (and rather useless) edits in 3 months, you sure throwing the word "should" way too often.

So what if you are a user with higher level. That doesn't mean that you get to choose which poster should be the main one! I've also noticed that in the show Emily in Paris, you set a french poster as the main image while the show is in English. If the show is set in Paris that doesn't mean using that poster is anyhow suitable.

i also like the poster with all the main characters in it. and yeah @tnt i have ZERO EDITS but that simply does not mean that i cannot express my opinions.

Try 30 days of free premium.