Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Ys727_u77. wrote:
i also like the poster with all the main characters in it. and yeah @tnt i have ZERO EDITS but that simply does not mean that i cannot express my opinions.

The problem here is that everyone will have an opinion which poster is the best one, so it is not possible to please everyone. The poster should be in the shows language and it should be of highest quality possible and it should be recent. But still then we got several to choose from. So what can we do besides choose ONE poster as main that fits the policy?

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 3

@puffosul wrote:
... and my opinion about this is that https://www.tvmaze.com/images/904028/the-wheel-of-time-image-904028 is mostly used as primary poster (tvdb, imdb, rottentomatoes) and the only backgrounds found are similar to it.

amazon uses same (on search https://www.amazon.com/s?k=wheel+of+time&i=instant-video&ref=nb_sb_noss_2 )

ok,, I misclicked it previously and choosed the wrong language one, I would also say that the one with all characters is the best match and as so far most here agree with it, let us choose this one.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 2

A lot of opinions on posters lately :)

Yorker21 wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
A lot of opinions on posters lately :)

lol, I got left out. I also like the one with all characters :D

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Ys727_u77. wrote:
i also like the poster with all the main characters in it. and yeah @tnt i have ZERO EDITS but that simply does not mean that i cannot express my opinions.

anyone can express their opinion.
telling what should be done is not that.

puffosul wrote 2 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
another reason to use the other one, just to not be the same as all other sites out there.

I'm not sure it's a good idea if everywhere that is the poster they use, to have a different one would be confusing on search... for example.

@puffosul wrote:
I'm not sure it's a good idea if everywhere that is the poster they use, to have a different one would be confusing on search... for example.

I don't know, who are "they" you mentioned, but I'm pretty sure that using the most recent official poster is always a good idea.
"they" won't be releasing the poster if it's not intended to be used. and since you're talking about search, the name of the series is much better readable on the darker poster.
anyway, while liking (or not) the contents of the poster and its artistic properties is very subjective, the time of release and the resolution both are objective qualities.
and btw, all those character posters you uploaded are already added where they belong, to the corresponding character's galleries.

@JuanArango wrote:
The problem here is that everyone will have an opinion which poster is the best one, so it is not possible to please everyone.

a perfect solution would be to add a premium function allowing users to set any poster as main for their account. this way all spongers could either support the site by paying for premium and have whatever poster they like, or just gratefully use whatever is offered by default.

puffosul wrote 2 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
I don't know, who are "they" you mentioned, but I'm pretty sure that using the most recent official poster is always a good idea.
"they" won't be releasing the poster if it's not intended to be used. and since you're talking about search, the name of the series is much better readable on the darker poster.
anyway, while liking (or not) the contents of the poster and its artistic properties is very subjective, the time of release and the resolution both are objective qualities.
and btw, all those character posters you uploaded are already added where they belong, to the corresponding character's galleries.

as "they" I was referring to everybody! but most important amazon is using that picture as official picture for the show

I agree that the latest poster should be used, but in this case it's not the one they use it as the main picture :)

didn't look at the characters galleries... should be removed if they're in the wrong place

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 2

@tnt wrote:
a perfect solution would be to add a premium function allowing users to set any poster as main for their account. this way all spongers could either support the site by paying for premium and have whatever poster they like, or just gratefully use whatever is offered by default.

Not a bad idea. 

babewifi wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
Where do you get this info from, to my knowledge the 3rd season has 4 episodes.

i just watched it and there is no fourth episode? it's three episodes on primevideo, on imdb, i don't get where the fourth episode comes from

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@babewifi wrote:
i just watched it and there is no fourth episode? it's three episodes on primevideo, on imdb, i don't get where the fourth episode comes from

yeh, I saw that it has only 3 eps on both sites but on many other sites it has 4 episodes even with summaries and airdates.

Try 30 days of free premium.