Try 30 days of free premium.

TVmaze wishlist megathread

david wrote 5 years ago: 1

RaveDave wrote:
A way to get directly from the episodes list page to the update episode page, as currently you have to go the episode and then to the update episode page which wastes considerable time when you are editing a significant number of episodes.

Done

david wrote 5 years ago: 1

Stevenjp90 wrote:
been mentioned in the forum a couple of times but showing runtime for that episode in the episode info box..

it's in the edit/create episode page so the information is there :)

Done

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

RaveDave wrote:
A way to get directly from the episodes list page to the update episode page, as currently you have to go the episode and then to the update episode page which wastes considerable time when you are editing a significant number of episodes.

david wrote:
Done

To clarify this:

On the Episodes page of a show, the edit icon will be visible in the Number column when you hover over a row (on Mobile just click anywhere on the row first).

kevin87 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Maybe make it possible to bulk add guest crew like with guest cast? I know it doesn't happen often, but I recently watched Gavin and Stacey and Forever 31 and each show had the same writer(s) and director(s) for every episode in their series so that was a lot of adding the same person over and over.

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

@david & the coding crew

been mentioned in the forum a couple of times but showing runtime for that episode in the episode info box..

it's in the edit/create episode page so the information is there :)

Nice & Nice!

bungle wrote 5 years ago: 1

- please consider adding genres to the 'import show' and 'request a show' pages.

many thanks. :)

elgianne wrote 5 years ago: 1

Please add A Discovery of Witches for the USA. Just starting here and it won’t show up on my calendar. Thank you.

ts24 wrote 5 years ago: 1

A page to see the latest announced tv show premiere dates.

Thanks, love the site.

Jan wrote 5 years ago: 1

ts24 wrote:
A page to see the latest announced tv show premiere dates.

Thanks, love the site.

Have you checked the countdown? :)

ts24 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Jan wrote:
Have you checked the countdown? :)

Yes! Thanks for the suggestion :) On the Countdown page they are displayed in order of what's airing next, I'd like to be able to see what dates have most recently been announced. For example if it's announced a show is returning in two months I would like to know that, but I wouldn't see it on the countdown page unless I clicked through the pages to that date. Just putting this idea out there, I know this request is super specific lol.

TDCT wrote 4 years ago: 1

Hi ! I discussed it with tnt, it's about the Characters section of a show, more specifically about the appearance count : if two actors portray the same character in the same episode, two appearances are counted for the character. This leads to a false number of appearances (a baby played by twins appears in 20 episodes but the number of appearances is 40 for example).

So I think the appearances number should only count one appearance per episode, even if the character is portrayed by more than one actor.

HaraldFauland wrote 4 years ago: 1

ts24 wrote:
Yes! Thanks for the suggestion :) On the Countdown page they are displayed in order of what's airing next, I'd like to be able to see what dates have most recently been announced. For example if it's announced a show is returning in two months I would like to know that, but I wouldn't see it on the countdown page unless I clicked through the pages to that date. Just putting this idea out there, I know this request is super specific lol.

I don't find this too specific; i would love that feature aswell :)

Ken62465 wrote 4 years ago: 1

I did not read all posts but I'd really like to see TMDb_ID added to the externals. Even fanart.tv is slowly dropping IMDB_Id in favor of TMDB_ID due to lack of IMDB api. A mod on fanart.tv recently even openly stated they no longer are concerned with IMDB and I just had to snip and save it. I also recently inquired if ebbed=cast is possible with schedule inquiries. If not I'd like to see this added but my post also asks if perhaps my link is invalid for use.

Pinacho wrote 4 years ago: 2

Hi! I would love to bring up this thread again: https://www.tvmaze.com/threads/519/add-specials-in-watchlist-by-option

Would love to see this option being implemented. It would help to better keep tabs on the shows that I've watched and to be updated instantly if a new canon episode is released that isn't related to the main seasons (for instance, and this being the most recent case, Invader Zim's movie that was released a week ago, it's canon but since it's a tv movie, it doesn't belong to the old season, nor it's a case of being the start of a new season).

Amarellis wrote 4 years ago: 1

How about a continually updated list of Renewed and Cancelled Shows.

HDMIMeatBall wrote 4 years ago: 1

Show that are on webchannels like netflix. That air all the episodes on the same day can you put them in the. Calendar as aired one ever day insted of all of them on the same day.

Gian_Mario1986 wrote 4 years ago: 1

Would love to see any suggestions of new TV shows based on the ones you are currently following....

Try 30 days of free premium.