Try 30 days of free premium.

Use correct tenses

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

While the show status is running or TBD, the info box should say "Airs on:". But when the show is ended, it should change to "Aired on:", and while it's being "In Development", it should say "Will air on:". Not sure is I'm using the correct tenses myself, but you've got the idea :)

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
While the show status is running or TBD, the info box should say "Airs on:". But when the show is ended, it should change to "Aired on:", and while it's being "In Development", it should say "Will air on:". Not sure is I'm using the correct tenses myself, but you've got the idea :)

Or if that would be too hard to implement, just change it to Network: or Channel:

SilverSurfer wrote:
Or if that would be too hard to implement, just change it to Network: or Channel:

Or that :)

Gadfly wrote 5 years ago: 1

Tenses and time-usage are one of those TVMaze things that almost no one uses consistently. I still come across shows that say in the summary that they're "new" or "will air"... 5+ years after they ended. The example here is one of many.

Gadfly wrote:
Tenses and time-usage are one of those TVMaze things that almost no one uses consistently. I still come across shows that say in the summary that they're "new" or "will air"... 5+ years after they ended. The example here is one of many.

User contributions cannot be mended automatically. System messages can.

Gadfly wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
User contributions cannot be mended automatically. System messages can.

Sure. But will system messages be mended, if no one is concerned about user contributions of the same?

Gadfly wrote:
Sure. But will system messages be mended, if no one is concerned about user contributions of the same?

I don't know. All I can do is to suggest :)

david wrote 5 years ago: 1

Simply renaming it to "Network: xxx" might make sense.

david wrote:
Simply renaming it to "Network: xxx" might make sense.

Easiest solution is usually the best :)

Try 30 days of free premium.