Try 30 days of free premium.

Legends of Tomorrow Go Bye Bye Till April

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

I absolutely HATE when this happens and it's not been made know prior to the season beginning. I can't count the number of times in the past this occurred and I just plain gave up on a series ... Surfer mad, Surfer smash! >:(

Aidan wrote 5 years ago: 1

On the upside you get episodes every week with no breaks when it's on and they seem confident enough in the series to air it during May sweeps, so that's good news regarding future seasons.

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

This is a pretty long break i say!

But on the downside I'm mad, I lose interest and future seasons mean nothing to me if I no longer watch the show. The best thing that can happen is the Roswell reboot no one asked for or wants crashes and burns soooo bad even the CW has to yank it and Legends comes back early

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

4 months is a long time, but Vikings got a 10 month hiatus, Shadowhunters – 8 month. That's really putting things in perspective :)

pentar wrote 5 years ago: 1

What is the difference between this and the regular summer break? Just think of it as getting two seasons (series) in one year.

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

pentar wrote:
What is the difference between this and the regular summer break? Just think of it as getting two seasons (series) in one year.

Two very short seasons :)

pentar wrote:

Because I know the break is coming. If they announce ahead of the season, we're splitting the season in 2 distinct parts, fine, I'm not happy but it's not a case of "Oh btw, after the next couple of episodes, that regular xmas break we take, well ya, it's like going to be 4~5 months ... surprise!"

no

No

NO!

Bad schedulers, BAD!

kevin87 wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
4 months is a long time, but Vikings got a 10 month hiatus, Shadowhunters – 8 month. That's really putting things in perspective :)

That's just because cable networks started being stupid years ago and think splitting a season is the cool thing to do...

pentar wrote:

A season finale where the storyline is basically wrapped up and a new one has started (except for a few shows) is one thing... but a weird break in the middle because CW can't schedule well is another. They need to just order 20 episodes for every show (or less) and start taking advantage of summer more. Seems like summer comes along and CW doesn't know what to do, we're lucky to have Sundays finally to take some stress off their packed slate, but they still have more hours of content than they have to air them.

Try 30 days of free premium.