Try 30 days of free premium.

Productions Shut Down ...

SilverSurfer wrote 4 years ago: 3
tnt wrote 4 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
well, good thing I have a stockpile of TV to watch :)

well, the effect probably won't manifest until the next fall/spring season, so you'd better hoard up :D

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
well, the effect probably won't manifest until the next fall/spring season, so you'd better hoard up :D

I shall do this :)

@JuanArango wrote:
I shall do this :)

I've already started :)

@tnt wrote:
I've already started :)

Actually I always have a stash that is not THAT important on backlog :)

SilverSurfer wrote 4 years ago: 3

@JuanArango wrote:
Actually I always have a stash that is not THAT important on backlog :)

Have you not been listening to government officials? NO HOARDING! There's plenty of TV shows and toilet paper to go around. :)

@SilverSurfer wrote:
Have you not been listening to government officials? NO HOARDING! There's plenty of TV shows and toilet paper to go around. :)

:D

tnt wrote 4 years ago: 3

A bit of good news. Here's the list of shows (courtesy of SpoilerTV) which already completed the production of the current/upcoming season and will not be affected:

9-1-1
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
A Million Little Things
Better Call Saul
Better Things
black-ish
Blindspot
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
The Conners
The Good Doctor
Hawaii Five-0
Homeland
How To Get Away With Murder
The 100
Killing Eve
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Magnum P.I.
Manifest
The Masked Singer
Modern Family
Outlander
The Rookie
Roswell, New Mexico
Schitt’s Creek
Single Parents
Station 19
Stumptown
Survivor
This Is Us
Westworld
Will & Grace
Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist.

Guys also compiled a comprehensive table with all affected shows, so you could check how's your favorites doing (link above)...

kevin87 wrote 4 years ago: 1

Nice to see The 100 got to finish their finale like they had wanted, pretty much everything else seems to be shut down... we'll just have to see if they resume and possibly air in the summer or get episodes added to next season's order. Shows like Supernatural obviously won't be back next season so they'll most likely have to finish airing in the summer. Wouldn't surprise me if this doesn't alter TV productions a little going forward, maybe start shooting earlier to have more episodes in the bag or possibly be done if they ever need to shut down.

@kevin87 wrote:
Nice to see The 100 got to finish their finale like they had wanted, pretty much everything else seems to be shut down... we'll just have to see if they resume and possibly air in the summer or get episodes added to next season's order. Shows like Supernatural obviously won't be back next season so they'll most likely have to finish airing in the summer. Wouldn't surprise me if this doesn't alter TV productions a little going forward, maybe start shooting earlier to have more episodes in the bag or possibly be done if they ever need to shut down.

Happy about The 100, Homeland, S.H:I:E.L:D. and Westworld :)

kevin87 wrote 4 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
Happy about The 100, Homeland, S.H:I:E.L:D. and Westworld :)

The others had already finished long before all this though, hadn't they? The 100 was still filming 4 days ago but apparently only had a few days left of filming for the final episode, so it's good that they were able to finish that. 

@kevin87 wrote:
The others had already finished long before all this though, hadn't they? The 100 was still filming 4 days ago but apparently only had a few days left of filming for the final episode, so it's good that they were able to finish that. 

yeh probably :)

@kevin87 wrote:

They've cut it really close :)
Kim Shumway tweeted wrap on 15th https://twitter.com/kimshum/status/1239048833948160000

dpratt wrote 4 years ago: 1

How do you think this will effect the fall premiere season?

@dpratt wrote:
How do you think this will effect the fall premiere season?

as no one knows when productions will be resumed, there will certainly be some delays.

Try 30 days of free premium.