Try 30 days of free premium.

Pending Verification..

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@diashka wrote:
В ожидании проверки

Чтобы предотвратить вандализм и неточные изменения, мы вручную проверяем изменения каждого нового пользователя на установленных порогах. Ваша учетная запись временно заблокирована от внесения дальнейших изменений во время ее просмотра.

Вы автоматически получите уведомление, когда ваш аккаунт будет очищен, чтобы внести дополнительные изменения, которые должны произойти в течение нескольких часов. Если нет, или если у вас есть какие-либо вопросы, пожалуйста, оставьте сообщение на нашем форуме

Каждый раз, когда ваша учетная запись очищается, количество правок, которые вы можете сделать до следующего обзора, будет увеличиваться, и в конечном итоге вы сможете редактировать без каких-либо перерывов.

как это исправить?

please in English :)

diashka wrote 3 years ago: 0

@JuanArango wrote:
please in English :)

гугл транслит в помощь ;)

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@diashka wrote:
гугл транслит в помощь ;)

Back at you.
This is an international website, with English used as a language for communication. So when you're asking for something, it is in your best interests to make your post understandable by the rest of the users, not vice versa.

saapedott wrote 3 years ago: 1

Any chance this can be hurried a long a little bit? Tyvm!

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 2

@saapedott wrote:
Any chance this can be hurried a long a little bit? Tyvm!

it is done :)

katinaevans wrote 3 years ago: 1

Hi, it's been a few days since my account on pending verification for edits. I've made a few quick changes in the episode of the show, wrong time. Can you fix this? Thank you in advance

@katinaevans wrote:
Hi, it's been a few days since my account on pending verification for edits. I've made a few quick changes in the episode of the show, wrong time. Can you fix this? Thank you in advance

you made the following mistakes: uploading not poster images and changing them to poster lately to circumvent the check.

Why did you do this?

katinaevans wrote 3 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
you made the following mistakes: uploading not poster images and changing them to poster lately to circumvent the check.

Why did you do this?

Oh, i just was trying to understand how it would looks on the show page, (it's a little hard to understand all functions of the site for a new user, sorry, circumvent the check isn't in my mind at all)

@katinaevans wrote:
Oh, i just was trying to understand how it would looks on the show page, (it's a little hard to understand all functions of the site for a new user, sorry, circumvent the check isn't in my mind at all)

ok, be a bit careful from now on, if you got any questions feel free to ask them. :)

FrozenTrout wrote 3 years ago: 1

Hi, I’ve been Pending for... a long time now, haha, so I don’t even remember what I was working on at the time. Right now though I was planning on adding episodes for the show SSSS.Dynazenon, which started airing today but the show has no episodes on the site.

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@FrozenTrout wrote:
Hi, I’ve been Pending for... a long time now, haha, so I don’t even remember what I was working on at the time. Right now though I was planning on adding episodes for the show SSSS.Dynazenon, which started airing today but the show has no episodes on the site.

sorry, you are verified :)

@JuanArango wrote:
sorry, you are verified :)

No worries, I just never got around to asking here in the forum about it XD Thank you!

userXReady2Fun wrote 3 years ago: 1

Hi!

I have pending verification message two months after registration. 

Thanks.

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@userXReady2Fun wrote:
Hi!

I have pending verification message two months after registration. 

Thanks.

You didn't pass it. Empty episodes without a name and airdate, or with fake airdate is not something we need.

userXReady2Fun wrote 3 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
You didn't pass it. Empty episodes without a name and airdate, or with fake airdate is not something we need.

This was for a test. I swear don't do this anymore.

@userXReady2Fun wrote:
This was for a test. I swear don't do this anymore.

all right, everyone deserves a second chance :) If you got questions please ask them before messing something up :)

I seem to be under verification again

DougS2K wrote 3 years ago: 1

Possible to get verified? Trying to fix the episode labelling for Top Gear Season 22 but got the pending verification after fixing the first two episodes of the series. Need to finish the last 6 episodes and add the two part special.

gazza911 wrote 3 years ago: 2

@DougS2K wrote:
Possible to get verified? Trying to fix the episode labelling for Top Gear Season 22 but got the pending verification after fixing the first two episodes of the series. Need to finish the last 6 episodes and add the two part special.

Sent a message

Try 30 days of free premium.