Try 30 days of free premium.

Pending Verification..

CindyJohnson wrote 3 years ago: 1

I have an Unknown confirmation token when i try to confirm my email.  witchyhobbit@gmailcom

david wrote 3 years ago: 1

@CindyJohnson wrote:
I have an Unknown confirmation token when i try to confirm my email.  witchyhobbit@gmailcom

Your email is already confirmed :) You probably clicked the link twice, and the second time it around it gave you the error message.

Tawrens wrote 3 years ago: 1

I posted and got a pending. I got back to my account to add more but I've yet to be cleared and it's some time now.

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Tawrens wrote:
I posted and got a pending. I got back to my account to add more but I've yet to be cleared and it's some time now.

you are cleared )

@Adnaan wrote:
Can someone take care of the Pending Verification hold on my account real quick?

Im in the middle of adding a list of cast and its annoying to leave it half done :/

Apparently not twice I've been told my account is verified. I just tried to add info and it says I'm pending verification

@JuanArango wrote:
you are cleared )

I just tried to post and yet again it says pending verification.

Pending verification

To prevent vandalism and inaccurate edits, we manually verify every new user's edits on set thresholds. Your account is temporarily on hold from making further edits while it's being reviewed.

You will automatically receive a notification when your account is cleared to make more edits, which should happen within a couple of hours. If not, or if you have any questions, please leave a message in our forums

Every time your account is cleared, the amount of edits you can make before the next review will increase, and eventually you'll be able to edit without any more interruptions.

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Tawrens wrote:
I just tried to post and yet again it says pending verification.

Your last edits contained numerous errors. You've been creating duplicates of already existed characters in Supernatural.

fli718 wrote 3 years ago: 1

My account is still pending verification for edits. I try my best to keep everything accurate (I read the rules carefully), so please approve me when you have the chance. Thank you.

@fli718 wrote:
My account is still pending verification for edits. I try my best to keep everything accurate (I read the rules carefully), so please approve me when you have the chance. Thank you.

you are verified now :)

fli718 wrote 3 years ago: 1

Hi, my account is still pending verification, so please do approve me when you have a chance (since it's been over two hours). I promise that I will do my best to keep everything accurate (and try to do it only once). Thank you.

@fli718 wrote:
Hi, my account is still pending verification, so please do approve me when you have a chance (since it's been over two hours). I promise that I will do my best to keep everything accurate (and try to do it only once). Thank you.

you are verified :)

Grigores wrote 3 years ago: 1

I received this message when I added episodes for romanian tv series Adela

"Pending verification

To prevent vandalism and inaccurate edits, we manually verify every new user's edits on set thresholds. Your account is temporarily on hold from making further edits while it's being reviewed.

You will automatically receive a notification when your account is cleared to make more edits, which should happen within a couple of hours. If not, or if you have any questions, please leave a message in our forums

Every time your account is cleared, the amount of edits you can make before the next review will increase, and eventually you'll be able to edit without any more interruptions."

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 2

@Grigores wrote:
I received this message when I added episodes for romanian tv series Adela

Per TVmaze policy, show and episode summaries should always be in English, regardless of the show's language.
You can go on with the editing.

Grigores wrote 3 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
Per TVmaze policy, show and episode summaries should always be in English, regardless of the show's language.
You can go on with the editing.

Thank you

deleted wrote 3 years ago: 1

Can someone clear my account? (Pending verification)

@Itsmarkosss wrote:
Can someone clear my account? (Pending verification)

I just checked your account, it seems you made quite some wrong edits, did you read our policies meanwhile?

deleted wrote 3 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
I just checked your account, it seems you made quite some wrong edits, did you read our policies meanwhile?

Last edit I made was rearranging 2 episodes for The Unicorn. They’re airing two episodes next Thursday because they didn’t air any yesterday and yes I’ve read the policies https://www.viacomcbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/schedule/?type=grid&date=next-week

diashka wrote 3 years ago: 1

В ожидании проверки

Чтобы предотвратить вандализм и неточные изменения, мы вручную проверяем изменения каждого нового пользователя на установленных порогах. Ваша учетная запись временно заблокирована от внесения дальнейших изменений во время ее просмотра.

Вы автоматически получите уведомление, когда ваш аккаунт будет очищен, чтобы внести дополнительные изменения, которые должны произойти в течение нескольких часов. Если нет, или если у вас есть какие-либо вопросы, пожалуйста, оставьте сообщение на нашем форуме

Каждый раз, когда ваша учетная запись очищается, количество правок, которые вы можете сделать до следующего обзора, будет увеличиваться, и в конечном итоге вы сможете редактировать без каких-либо перерывов.

как это исправить?

@Itsmarkosss wrote:
Last edit I made was rearranging 2 episodes for The Unicorn. They’re airing two episodes next Thursday because they didn’t air any yesterday and yes I’ve read the policies https://www.viacomcbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/schedule/?type=grid&date=next-week

ok, I will verify you now :)

Try 30 days of free premium.