Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

boechsner wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hello! I have begun entering episode data for The Hogan Family. Some updates are needed for the 1st Season cast appearances. Christine Ebersole needs to be removed from cast appearances for Old Enough(1.1)/The Wrong Stuff(1.3)/One of the Boys(1.4)/This Son for Hire(1.8)/Sick House(1.9). Josh Taylor needs to be removed from cast appearances from Benefit of the Doubt (1.5) and Sick House(1.9).

I also recently completed adding data for It's a Living (1980). One correction, in the episode The Ginger's Mother Show (6.11) the credit for Nancy Wilson needs to be removed. I accidentally added it for the wrong Nancy Wilson. Nancy Wilson of Heart did not appear on It's a Living. :)

Thank you, Brandon

TDCT wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
All done :)

Soooo... now Episode 366 has aired and I can't edit the appearances since you deleted them^^

So here are the guest appearances in this episode :

-Samy Gharbi as Karim Saeed

-Maud Baecker as Anna Delcourt

-Luce Mouchel as Marianne Delcourt

-Franck Monsigny as Martin Constant

-Marysole Fertard as Margot Robert

-Mayel Elhajaoui as Georges Carron

-Solène Hébert as Victoire Lazzari

-Juliette Tresanini as Sandrine Lazzari

-Sahelle de Figueiredo as Noor Beddiar

-Théo Cosset as Arthur Lazzari-Moiret

-Grégoire Champion as Timothée Brunet

Also, Gwenaël Clausi's correct surname is "Clause", it was blurry

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

TDCT wrote:
Soooo... now Episode 366 has aired and I can't edit the appearances since you deleted them^^

So here are the guest appearances in this episode :

-Samy Gharbi as Karim Saeed

-Maud Baecker as Anna Delcourt

-Luce Mouchel as Marianne Delcourt

-Franck Monsigny as Martin Constant

-Marysole Fertard as Margot Robert

-Mayel Elhajaoui as Georges Carron

-Solène Hébert as Victoire Lazzari

-Juliette Tresanini as Sandrine Lazzari

-Sahelle de Figueiredo as Noor Beddiar

-Théo Cosset as Arthur Lazzari-Moiret

-Grégoire Champion as Timothée Brunet

Also, Gwenaël Clausi's correct surname is "Clause", it was blurry

All done.

Next time, please, give a direct link to the episode or at least the show, so we won't have to scroll through your last messages :)

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

boechsner wrote:
Hello! I have begun entering episode data for The Hogan Family. Some updates are needed for the 1st Season cast appearances. Christine Ebersole needs to be removed from cast appearances for Old Enough(1.1)/The Wrong Stuff(1.3)/One of the Boys(1.4)/This Son for Hire(1.8)/Sick House(1.9). Josh Taylor needs to be removed from cast appearances from Benefit of the Doubt (1.5) and Sick House(1.9).

I also recently completed adding data for It's a Living (1980). One correction, in the episode The Ginger's Mother Show (6.11) the credit for Nancy Wilson needs to be removed. I accidentally added it for the wrong Nancy Wilson. Nancy Wilson of Heart did not appear on It's a Living. :)

Thank you, Brandon

All done :)

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

HandOfGod wrote:
Hi, can someone delete this banner that I uploaded by mistake https://www.tvmaze.com/images/443463/hellsing-ultimate-image-443463

Also these ones, because they are fanarts, not posters. And they don't have the right dimensions either.

https://www.tvmaze.com/images/181655/hellsing-ultimate-image-181655

https://www.tvmaze.com/images/181656/hellsing-ultimate-image-181656

Thanks.

banners and fanarts are fine, just not as the main image of the show, but the gallery can contain those :)

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
banners and fanarts are fine, just not as the main image of the show, but the gallery can contain those :)

I've updated the description of those images to say fanart, just in case the field is ever used for something.

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:
I've updated the description of those images to say fanart, just in case the field is ever used for something.

nice, thanks :)

pesky2012 wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Gone :)

thanks... :)

bungle wrote 5 years ago: 1

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/40218/spy-in-the-snow

from the looks of the bbc website not having a tab labelled 'episodes', its safe to assume they only really do this if the show is a one-parter.

looks good anyhoo, havent seen it. but shouldn't be here if there are no more episodes to track. ;)

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

bungle wrote:
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/40218/spy-in-the-snow

from the looks of the bbc website not having a tab labelled 'episodes', its safe to assume they only really do this if the show is a one-parter.

looks good anyhoo, havent seen it. but shouldn't be here if there are no more episodes to track. ;)

Certainly looks that way as all of the scheduled broadcasts appear the same.

I've scheduled it for deletion

boechsner wrote 5 years ago: 1

I am working on Season 2 of The Hogan Family and there are a number of Cast Appearance updates that are needed. In some cases, they weren't cast members yet but appeared as guest stars, for which I have added. Edie McClurg and Judith Kahan's names began appearing in the opening credits for only the episodes they appeared about mid-season to indicate their transition from guest star to cast member. Tom Hodges didn't join the cast until Season 4.

1.9 Sick House – Remove Josh Taylor

2.1 Full Moon – remove Josh Taylor, Edie McClurg, Judith Kahan (She is a guest star) and Tom Hodges

2.2 The Big Fix Up – remove Josh Taylor, Edie McClurg (She is a guest star), Tom Hodges (He is a guest star) and Judith Kahan.

2.3 Of Human Blondage – remove Edie McClurg, Tom Hodges and Judith Kahan (She is a guest star)

2.4 Caught on a Hot Tin Roof – remove Edie McClurg, Tom Hodges and Josh Taylor

2.5 Leave It to Willie – remove Edie McClurg, Tom Hodges (He is a guest star), Josh Taylor and Judith Kahan

2.6 Dr. No – remove Judith Kahan, Tom Hodges (He is a guest star)

2.7 One of a Kind – remove Edie McClurg (She is a guest star), Tom Hodges and Judith Kahan

2.8 The Roots of All Evil – remove Edie McClurg and Tom Hodges

2.9 Small Packages – remove Edie McClurg and Tom Hodges

2.10 The Way We’re Not – remove Tom Hodges

2.11 Boston Tea Party – remove Josh Taylor and Tom Hodges (He is a guest star)

2.12 Never on Tuesday – remove Tom Hodges (He is a guest star)

2.13 Wooly Bully – remove Josh Taylor and Tom Hodges (He is a guest star)

2.14 Bad Timing – remove Jeremy Licht, Judith Kahan, Tom Hodges and Edie McClurg

2.15 A Night to Remember – remove Judith Kahan, Edie McClurg and Tom Hodges

2.16 Whose Team Is It Anyway – remove Judith Kahan and Tom Hodges

2.17 Community Theatre – remove Tom Hodges

2.18 Hogan vs. Hogan – remove Josh Taylor, Tom Hodges and Judith Kahan

2.19 Oedipus Wrecks – remove Tom Hodges and Judith Kahan

2.20 Shape Up and Move Out – remove Tom Hodges

2.21 Babes in the Wood – remove Judith Kahan and Tom Hodges

2.22 The Return of Uncle Skip – remove Judith Kahan, Edie McClurg and Tom Hodges

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you, Brandon

Try 30 days of free premium.