Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

TonyMayhew wrote:
I have removed the actors appearances from those episodes, but also noted it was yourself that added him to them in the first place. If you know he wasn't in them, why did you add him?

I have to be more careful adding cast members. Thank you anyway.

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

jgtoranalc wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/1342/street-outlaws

Episode 11x19

According to Street Outlaws Discovery website, the latest episode is 11x18.

11x19 has not been released yet.

Well, one thing I can say for sure – it definitely was in Discovery's schedule, I clearly remember that. This is where the summary and airtime came from. However, IDK if it's a legit new episode or some usual Discovery's "new" BS.

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Well, one thing I can say for sure – it definitely was in Discovery's schedule, I clearly remember that. This is where the summary and airtime came from. However, IDK if it's a legit new episode or some usual Discovery's "new" BS.

futon also does not have that episode listed, so Discovery probably screwed this up, I will remove it :)

JuanArango wrote:
first season I completed :)

Are you sure? Eps. 5 and 7 are definitely misplaced.

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Are you sure? Eps. 5 and 7 are definitely misplaced.

And episode 14

momijigari wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
first season I completed :)

And if these were auto-imported from TheTVDb, please turn that off. Several of the episodetitles are wrong (I am slowly correcting them).

Not touching airdates though, as they are mostly why I didn't add any of the missing episodes myself (also haven't found a complete guide to season 2).

momijigari wrote:
And if these were auto-imported from TheTVDb, please turn that off. Several of the episodetitles are wrong (I am slowly correcting them).

Not touching airdates though, as they are mostly why I didn't add any of the missing episodes myself (also haven't found a complete guide to season 2).

ok, thank you :)

JuanArango wrote:
ok, thank you :)

You seem to be switching the order of the episodes? Please don't do that.

I have the correct episodetitles (from both official guide AND from titlecards inside the episodes themselves) and thus the correct episodeorder.

The only thing I didn't have was airdates. So if the ones you added are out or order, edit the AIRDATES. Please do not switch the episodes around.

I am still editing (adding screenshots etc) but now I have to go back and check the episodes again to see what changes you've done.

momijigari wrote:
You seem to be switching the order of the episodes? Please don't do that.

I have the correct episodetitles (from both official guide AND from titlecards inside the episodes themselves) and thus the correct episodeorder.

The only thing I didn't have was the airdates.

I am still editing (adding screenshots etc) but now I have to go back and check the episodes again to see what changes you've done.

oh dear, yes I am switching the order according to the airdates, we always list episodes according to airdates :(

I only renumbered the episodes, nothing else, according to how they have aired.

JuanArango wrote:
oh dear, yes I am switching the order according to the airdates, we always list episodes according to airdates :(

But the episodes are now in the wrong order according to official sources, and the episodes themselves.

How about assuming that just as TheTVDb has many of the episodetitles wrong, they also have airdates wrong?

momijigari wrote:
But the episodes are now in the wrong order according to official sources, and the episodes themselves.

How about assuming that just as TheTVDb has many of the episodetitles wrong, they also have airdates wrong?

Well, you posted this:

Regarding https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/27831/the-skinner-boys

Season 1 consists of 26 episodes, and Season 2 consists of 26 episodes too.

But only 13 + 7 are listed here.

Perhaps someone knows original airdates etc, and can add what's missing.

If you know how to fix this yourself, why ask others to do it, I just went with what we have got and ordered them according to the airdates we got, I do not have a clue about that show :)

I will stay away from it now, please fix it according to the sources and knowledge you got :)

I was just trying to help as you have asked for help.

momijigari wrote:

I reverted my episode ordering and it is now back to what it was. Airdates are possibly wrong, but there is no information anywhere.

The official site has no listing and no dates, there is not even a wiki site with the episodes and dates.

i won't touch it anymore now, if you can find reliable info , fell free to add/change the show :)

lizzibrown99 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hi, Home and Away’s episodes haven’t been updated since June 2017, can this be fixed please? Thanks

lizzibrown99 wrote:
Hi, Home and Away’s episodes haven’t been updated since June 2017, can this be fixed please? Thanks

We rely on community efforts, any registered user can add episodes and edit data. If you familiar with the show you could add them yourself :)

Try 30 days of free premium.