Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

lizzibrown99 wrote:
Hi, Home and Away’s episodes haven’t been updated since June 2017, can this be fixed please? Thanks

it is correct what tnt said, but I updated them for you :)

animegirl wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hello,

Can you remove Episode 13 from Season 3 of Little Big Shots (https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1577673/little-big-shots-3x13-episode-13)? It is a special episode (which has already been created).

Thank you.

animegirl wrote:
Hello,

Can you remove Episode 13 from Season 3 of Little Big Shots (https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1577673/little-big-shots-3x13-episode-13)? It is a special episode (which has already been created).

Thank you.

done :)

boechsner wrote 5 years ago: 1

Jan wrote:
Edit Requests can be posted here.
Note: the old thread was closed down due to its size.

Hello, Please remove Shelley Fabares from the Cast Appearances for the One Day at a Time (1975 series) episode Dad Comes Back Part 1. Episode 1.14. I mistakenly added her and she did not appear in that episode. Thank you, Brandon.

bungle wrote 5 years ago: 1

boechsner wrote:
Hello, Please remove Shelley Fabares from the Cast Appearances for the One Day at a Time (1975 series) episode Dad Comes Back Part 1. Episode 1.14. I mistakenly added her and she did not appear in that episode. Thank you, Brandon.

fixed that for you. ;)

Magitroopa wrote 5 years ago: 1

For the 2018 revival of Double Dare on Nickelodeon, the episode list here currently has "Dos Dames vs. Double Trouble" listed twice.

What happened: The episode was originally scheduled to premiere on November 16, however, it was later removed. It is now premiering on January 4, 2019. Would love someone to delete the episode currently listed for November 16, 2018. Thanks in advance.

Magitroopa wrote:
For the 2018 revival of Double Dare on Nickelodeon, the episode list here currently has "Dos Dames vs. Double Trouble" listed twice.

What happened: The episode was originally scheduled to premiere on November 16, however, it was later removed. It is now premiering on January 4, 2019. Would love someone to delete the episode currently listed for November 16, 2018. Thanks in advance.

It is deleted and the following episodes are renumbered :)

boechsner wrote 5 years ago: 1

For the 1980 sitcom, It's a Living, Susan Sullivan, Wendy Schaal and Bert Remsen are currently all listed as guest stars in the 1st episode. They starred on this series and I added them to the main cast. Could they be removed as guest stars in that Pilot episode?

TDCT wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hi ! I was going to wait until I'd finish watching and editing Demain nous appartient but now I have found a lot of mistakes (... that I made... sorry) and I think it would be better if they were deleted/edited right now without waiting for more^^

So as usual these characters are listed in episodes they don't appear in, or only appear in archive footage.

The numbers are the episodes' titles, not the seasons ranking

1 : Franck Lejeune

2 : Lyès Beddiar

5 : Lyès Beddiar

10 : Guillaume Bartoli

11 : Gwen

13 : Guillaume Bartoli

16 : Bilel Beddiar, Sara Raynaud

250 : Flore Vallorta

272 : Flore Vallorta, Sara Raynaud, Gwen, Bart Vallorta, Tristan Gérard, Thomas Delcourt, Steve Sutter

355 : Guy Raynaud

357 : Lucie Salducci

366 : All the appearances are wrong. I thought I was editing Episode 361 but obviously I wasn't... again very sorry about that

TDCT wrote 5 years ago: 1

Second part, here we go !

There are a few actors that are mispelled :

*"Sahelle de Figeiredo" is actually named Sahelle de Figuereido

*"Arièle Semenoff" is named Arielle Sémenoff

*"Valentin Dupeuty" is named Valentin du Peuty

About the last one, I know I formerly asked to change it from the correct one to the wrong one but sometimes the credits are unclear so I have found both versions but after searching online it looks like Valentin du Peuty is the right name.

Then, other actors from La Villa this time :

*"Jéléna Djinki" is named Jelena Djinki

*"Maira Cruz" is named Maïra Cruz

Finally, the name "La Villa" is actually the short version of the real name : La Villa des cœurs brisés.

Wow I really waited a long time before coming back here so there is a lot to do !! Thanks ;-)

boechsner wrote:
For the 1980 sitcom, It's a Living, Susan Sullivan, Wendy Schaal and Bert Remsen are currently all listed as guest stars in the 1st episode. They starred on this series and I added them to the main cast. Could they be removed as guest stars in that Pilot episode?

Done :)

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

TDCT wrote:
Hi ! I was going to wait until I'd finish watching and editing Demain nous appartient but now I have found a lot of mistakes (... that I made... sorry) and I think it would be better if they were deleted/edited right now without waiting for more^^

So as usual these characters are listed in episodes they don't appear in, or only appear in archive footage.

The numbers are the episodes' titles, not the seasons ranking

1 : Franck Lejeune

2 : Lyès Beddiar

5 : Lyès Beddiar

10 : Guillaume Bartoli

11 : Gwen

13 : Guillaume Bartoli

16 : Bilel Beddiar, Sara Raynaud

250 : Flore Vallorta

272 : Flore Vallorta, Sara Raynaud, Gwen, Bart Vallorta, Tristan Gérard, Thomas Delcourt, Steve Sutter

355 : Guy Raynaud

357 : Lucie Salducci

366 : All the appearances are wrong. I thought I was editing Episode 361 but obviously I wasn't... again very sorry about that

All done :)

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

TDCT wrote:
Second part, here we go !

There are a few actors that are mispelled :

*"Sahelle de Figeiredo" is actually named Sahelle de Figuereido

*"Arièle Semenoff" is named Arielle Sémenoff

According to their agency records the names are fine. As official as it gets :) I'll add other spellings as AKA.

http://www.lesagentsassocies.com/artiste.cfm/710074-sahelle_de_figuereido.html – despite the spelling in URL, the page is saying "Sahelle De Figueiredo", so is her CV :)

http://www.bagoe.com/artiste.cfm/293162-ariele-semenoff.html

*"Valentin Dupeuty" is named Valentin du Peuty

Then, other actors from La Villa this time :

*"Jéléna Djinki" is named Jelena Djinki

*"Maira Cruz" is named Maïra Cruz

Finally, the name "La Villa" is actually the short version of the real name : La Villa des cœurs brisés.

Wow I really waited a long time before coming back here so there is a lot to do !! Thanks ;-)

All done. Previous names are left as AKA.

Tonks wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hi, I think LA confidential should be deleted as it was a pilot that was passed on and didn’t find a new home. I checked the faq and the topic about this, I disn’t see a change to pilots that weren’t picked up to series. I found it looking for Brian j Smith next project (treadstone) ans found la confidential instead of treadstone (was probably below in the list).

Try 30 days of free premium.