Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

dpratt wrote 5 years ago: 1

Quick question. Someone had a co-staring role and was credited with her first name only. Should I just skip adding her? I can't find her last name anywhere.

dpratt wrote 5 years ago: 1

Please add IGTV to the list of web channels. Thanks.

Jack96 wrote 5 years ago: 1

http://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1621002/american-gods-s02-special-season-1-recap

This recap should be removed, it runs 14 min and there is no new material

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

Jack96 wrote:
http://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1621002/american-gods-s02-special-season-1-recap

This recap should be removed, it runs 14 min and there is no new material

Gone

Myshows wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Yes, that's perfectly fine :) There's a lot of them actually.

Okay then, thanks)

So, if I add birthday year as formed year of a band, and the country, and gender, since they are all males, that would be also fine? Or I shouldn't do it?

MTQueenie wrote 5 years ago: 1

Myshows wrote:
So, if I add birthday year as formed year of a band, and the country, and gender, since they are all males, that would be also fine? Or I shouldn't do it?

We don't use gender for bands as they then are shown as themselves, country and year are fine to add.

MTQueenie wrote:
We don't use gender for bands as they then are shown as themselves, country and year are fine to add.

Good to know.

thetammer wrote 5 years ago: 1

For the current season of SUPER SOUL SUNDAY, the first episode was actually "Beto O'Rourke" on 02/24/19, epis 2 "Bradley Cooper" on 03/03/19 and epis 3 "Michael B. Jordan" on 03/10/19. The episode description for epis 1 is "Host Oprah Winfrey talks with Robert "Beto" O'Rourke, an American businessman and politician, who formerly represented the 16th congressional district of Texas for three terms in the United States House of Representatives." I can add this episode if you want to renumber the other ones, or someone else can add it. thanks!

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

thetammer wrote:
For the current season of SUPER SOUL SUNDAY, the first episode was actually "Beto O'Rourke" on 02/24/19, epis 2 "Bradley Cooper" on 03/03/19 and epis 3 "Michael B. Jordan" on 03/10/19. The episode description for epis 1 is "Host Oprah Winfrey talks with Robert "Beto" O'Rourke, an American businessman and politician, who formerly represented the 16th congressional district of Texas for three terms in the United States House of Representatives." I can add this episode if you want to renumber the other ones, or someone else can add it. thanks!

thank you, I fixed it :)

RoseRed wrote 5 years ago: 1

Requesting Ron Howard / Narrator be removed from Guest Cast (already in Cast Appearance) for Arrested Development / Season 4 / Episodes 2, 3, 5, 7, 8

Thanks!

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

RoseRed wrote:
Requesting Ron Howard / Narrator be removed from Guest Cast (already in Cast Appearance) for Arrested Development / Season 4 / Episodes 2, 3, 5, 7, 8

Thanks!

They have been removed.

RoseRed wrote 5 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:
They have been removed.

Sorry Thomas - Re: Arrested Development request above it should be reversed. Guest Cast / Ron Howard / Narrator should be removed and

Cast Appearance / Ron Howard for those episodes should remain.

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

RoseRed wrote:
Sorry Thomas - Re: Arrested Development request above it should be reversed. Guest Cast / Ron Howard / Narrator should be removed and

Cast Appearance / Ron Howard for those episodes should remain.

My apologies. Did not read it correctly. Will change it accordingly.

Try 30 days of free premium.