Edit Requests

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 2

@mad_man1983 wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/people/300944/madeleine-falk

can someone add Madeleine Falkskog as an aka on this actress, thanks

done :)

DrFlynn06 wrote 3 years ago: 1

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/45031/the-preppy-murder-death-in-central-park
It's mini-series, five parts only. I think that it's status should be 'Ended'.

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 2

@DrFlynn06 wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/45031/the-preppy-murder-death-in-central-park
It's mini-series, five parts only. I think that it's status should be 'Ended'.

you are correct, it is changed now :)

eherberg wrote 3 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
As overlapping is not allowed I am completely with you, we should use the watch.com source :)

I've made the adjustment for the difference in the current season break.  I have not gone back and retro-changed previous seasons.  I'm not sure if it is necessary or desired nor what the impact is to other sources and watchlists.  It appears both sites are on track until the end of S04 / start of S05.  Brunch All Day has a production assignment of Season 5 (as reflected here).  On the 'watch' site it's the final episode of Season 4 with Playdate instead being the first episode of Season 5.  Changing would impact every episode number / season assignment from that point through the start of season 6.

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@eherberg wrote:
I've made the adjustment for the difference in the current season break.  I have not gone back and retro-changed previous seasons.  I'm not sure if it is necessary or desired nor what the impact is to other sources and watchlists.  It appears both sites are on track until the end of S04 / start of S05.  Brunch All Day has a production assignment of Season 5 (as reflected here).  On the 'watch' site it's the final episode of Season 4 with Playdate instead being the first episode of Season 5.  Changing would impact every episode number / season assignment from that point through the start of season 6.

sounds good to me , thx a alot :)

ShimaSawa wrote 3 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
a trusted user is handling this guide, I will message him about it :)

This is incredibly frustrating. Now previous seasons also have been changed to incorrect namings. This show, which airs on Norwegian TV, is distributed on trackers (newest season) as Season 43, yet it says Season 55, in TVMaze. This not only distorts automatic download handling, but is completely wrong... 

I'm not sure why they have made this issue, but I've reported it 3x the past 4 months, and nothing has been fixed

@ShimaSawa wrote:
This is incredibly frustrating. Now previous seasons also have been changed to incorrect namings. This show, which airs on Norwegian TV, is distributed on trackers (newest season) as Season 43, yet it says Season 55, in TVMaze. This not only distorts automatic download handling, but is completely wrong... 

I'm not sure why they have made this issue, but I've reported it 3x the past 4 months, and nothing has been fixed

Ok, I will personally take an in depths look at the show tomorrow and fix it if necessary! 

But please keep in mind, it does not matter what trackers distribute, the official listing on the official website is what counts.

@ShimaSawa wrote:

The official site has no seasonal listing at all, the only thing I found is an unofficial wiki page, which says that our listing is correct. Can you provide an official source, that our listing is wrong?

@ShimaSawa wrote:
I'm referring to this show TV 2 Hjelper Deg | TVmaze

yes, I figured it out, but I cannot find any official guide, if you got one for me that proves that our listing is wrong , I will change it accordingly.

Irish316 wrote 3 years ago: 1

Please remove the two episodes of season 3 of UnXplained. It is still in season 2 and these episodes are duplicated and in the incorrect season. Thanks.

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Irish316 wrote:
Please remove the two episodes of season 3 of UnXplained. It is still in season 2 and these episodes are duplicated and in the incorrect season. Thanks.

done

TomSouthwell wrote 3 years ago: 1

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/52458/marvel-studios-legends

This is literally a recap of the characters stories thus far told through clips from previous movies, should it really be included here? There's no new footage at all. I'm guessing Disney are using it as a recap ahead of any MCU TV series debuts? 

@TomSouthwell wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/52458/marvel-studios-legends

This is literally a recap of the characters stories thus far told through clips from previous movies, should it really be included here? There's no new footage at all. I'm guessing Disney are using it as a recap ahead of any MCU TV series debuts? 

does it have anything new, or is it just a clip show?

TomSouthwell wrote 3 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
does it have anything new, or is it just a clip show?

Clips from the movies, the only "new" thing would be the title cards at either end, theirs no crew or cast credited, just an advert for what films that clips are from at the end of the episodes. 

@TomSouthwell wrote:
Clips from the movies, the only "new" thing would be the title cards at either end, theirs no crew or cast credited, just an advert for what films that clips are from at the end of the episodes. 

for me this sounds that this should be deleted, what do the others think?

@gazza911 @Thomas @tnt @RoseRed 

Try 30 days of free premium.