Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

Aidan wrote 6 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
Can it be that it is a different Paul Scheuring?

If so it's not immediately obvious, I don't see him listed as creator anywhere and there's no one with that name listed as writer on neither this show or on Trackdown, the show it's a spinoff from.

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

Aidan wrote:
If so it's not immediately obvious, I don't see him listed as creator anywhere and there's no one with that name listed as writer on neither this show or on Trackdown, the show it's a spinoff from.

ahh ok thx :D

NathanDrake83 wrote 6 years ago: 1

Aidan wrote:

what he said! ;)

tnt wrote 6 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
Can it be that it is a different Paul Scheuring?

There's no other Paul Scheuring, at least not in TV business :)

It was added by the same user I was talking to you about, so no surprises here, the credit is clearly taken out of thin air.

Gadfly wrote 6 years ago: 1

Aidan wrote:

The name never appeared on any episode of Trackdown. He wasn't on Wanted Dead or Alive, either.

He did Prison Break and Zero Hour, didn't he?

FHFbVB1Mkd3 wrote 6 years ago: 1

I want to add/request a Dutch show that's on network "Viceland Nederland" (Dutch Viceland network https://viceland.nl/about/) There is only a network "Viceland" under U.S.

Could someone add the network "Viceland" under "Netherlands"? Thanks.

gazza911 wrote 6 years ago: 1

FHFbVB1Mkd3 wrote:
I want to add/request a Dutch show that's on network "Viceland Nederland" (Dutch Viceland network https://viceland.nl/about/) There is only a network "Viceland" under U.S.

Could someone add the network "Viceland" under "Netherlands"? Thanks.

Is it an original show (not just new to the Netherlands)?

Try 30 days of free premium.