Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
They're credited differently. One was played by Beckham Skodje and credited as Ethan. He's like 6 years old. Because of the time jump in the story, he's now played by St. John Myers and credited as Ethan (12 Yrs).

I don't know if that would be enough to create two separate characters? But it appears the original request was deleted so the question is kinda moot?

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

SilverSurfer wrote:
I don't know if that would be enough to create two separate characters? But it appears the original request was deleted so the question is kinda moot?

At least each of them could have an appropriate picture :D

tnt wrote:
At least each of them could have an appropriate picture :D

Now I'm confused. They already have separate characters ... and I assume pictures

SilverSurfer wrote:
Now I'm confused. They already have separate characters ... and I assume pictures

That's what I've meant. They were two separate characters from the start, since there's a distinction between them in credits.

tnt wrote:
That's what I've meant. They were two separate characters from the start, since there's a distinction between them in credits.

Is this a lesson in check what is what before assuming the request is even valid? Eventually I will be able to snatch the pebble ... :)

SilverSurfer wrote:
Is this a lesson in check what is what before assuming the request is even valid? Eventually I will be able to snatch the pebble ... :)

Yeah, kind of :) If we'd assume that each request is valid, we wouldn't need the whole request routine :D

tvlars wrote 5 years ago: 1

I am unable to add the 2018-06-27 episode of NOVA (Rise of the Superstorms) because it existed in the past.

tvlars wrote:
I am unable to add the 2018-06-27 episode of NOVA (Rise of the Superstorms) because it existed in the past.

It's added :)

TDCT wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hi !

So the title for 5x10 of The 100 was just revealed to be "The Warriors Will" and not "The Last"

Then for Ethan Hardy, he is portrayed by two actors : Beckham Skodje in 4x12 and 5x02 and St John Myers in 5x02 too and 5x07. So right now there are two different character for each actor but this is weird because the episode count is not true and if he appears again in other episode then it will be even less true, so I was thinking we could credit one of the actors as Ethan (12 yrs) ((or 6 yrs)) in 5x02 and every other appearance as the "real" Ethan Hardy ?

Fear the Walking Dead now^^

Griselda Salazar was never a main character, she is a guest in every episode she's credited

Victor Strand did not appear in 1x01 and 1x02

Also I don't understand why Becca and A.L.I.E. are listed as the same character because they are totally not the same even though they're portrayed by the same actress, Becca appears in three times less episodes than A.L.I.E., one is part of the "good" guys and the other one is the "enemy", one is human and the other one is an AI...

TDCT wrote:
Hi !

Then for Ethan Hardy, he is portrayed by two actors : Beckham Skodje in 4x12 and 5x02 and St John Myers in 5x02 too and 5x07. So right now there are two different character for each actor but this is weird because the episode count is not true and if he appears again in other episode then it will be even less true, so I was thinking we could credit one of the actors as Ethan (12 yrs) ((or 6 yrs)) in 5x02 and every other appearance as the "real" Ethan Hardy ?

So what, St John Myers would be playing two different characters? How's that helping? He's playing a single character, isn't he?

They could be either merged into the single character, which would be more correct according to policy but will be looking awkward in the ep. 5x02, since they will be sharing the same picture for both actors. Or they should be left as they are. There's no third way.

TDCT wrote:
Fear the Walking Dead now^^

Griselda Salazar was never a main character, she is a guest in every episode she's credited

Victor Strand did not appear in 1x01 and 1x02

I'll check it later.

TDCT wrote:
Also I don't understand why Becca and A.L.I.E. are listed as the same character because they are totally not the same even though they're portrayed by the same actress, Becca appears in three times less episodes than A.L.I.E., one is part of the "good" guys and the other one is the "enemy", one is human and the other one is an AI...

It's been sorted out.

tnt wrote:
So what, St John Myers would be playing two different characters? How's that helping? He's playing a single character, isn't he?

They could be either merged into the single character, which would be more correct according to policy but will be looking awkward in the ep. 5x02, since they will be sharing the same picture for both actors. Or they should be left as they are. There's no third way.

Well I vote for merging them into the same character, but it's up to you^^ I think it's even more weird to have the same character split into two different characters, Ethan's still Ethan

You decide^^

cgagnon26 wrote 5 years ago: 1

More of a question regarding how shows are represented as they transition from one country to another. Possibly an edit suggestion.

Looking at "The Staircase", it is represented on here as "Soupcons", which is the French name, as the series started there. The first 8 episode titles are in French, the last 5 in English. For what it's worth, the IMDB page has all episode titles and The Staircase title in English. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0388644/episodes?season=1&ref_=tt_eps_sn_1

Just wanted to bring it to your attention. Thank you!

cgagnon26 wrote:
More of a question regarding how shows are represented as they transition from one country to another. Possibly an edit suggestion.

Looking at "The Staircase", it is represented on here as "Soupcons", which is the French name, as the series started there. The first 8 episode titles are in French, the last 5 in English. For what it's worth, the IMDB page has all episode titles and The Staircase title in English. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0388644/episodes?season=1&ref_=tt_eps_sn_1

This show needs closer look. The episodes from two different sources definitely shouldn't be mixed. Canal+ airdates cannot be used in the same season with the Netflix episodes (see Airdate Owner chapter of the policy). We should either strip the airdates from the Netflix episodes, or use Netflix airdates for the whole series (less preferable option IMO).

Also, since the series language is French, native episode titles would be a logical choice.

cgagnon26 wrote:

Ok, the new episodes are gonna be broadcasted by the Canal+ as well, so according to policy chapter mentioned above, we should use their airdates.

Episodes are updated with French titles and Canal+ airdates.

Try 30 days of free premium.