Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

bungle wrote:
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/6799/celebrity-survivor

^ this one can go, seems its already existing here as season 2: http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/6796/australian-survivor/episodes

Are they really the same? The former have Ian Dickson listed as a host, while the latter, according to our records, was hosted by Jonathan LaPaglia. The networks are also different.

Is it a mistake in our records, or maybe those are different shows from the same franschise?

Just want to be sure :)

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Are they really the same? The former have Ian Dickson listed as a host, while the latter, according to our records, was hosted by Jonathan LaPaglia. The networks are also different.

Is it a mistake in our records, or maybe those are different shows from the same franschise?

Just want to be sure :)

Seems the show made a huge break after 2006, the airdates are also the same so I am guessing it is the same, but not 100% sure.

JuanArango wrote:
Seems the show made a huge break after 2006, the airdates are also the same so I am guessing it is the same, but not 100% sure.

Yeah, upon research it looks like the flaw is in our records :)

Both host and network are corrected.

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
someone beat me to it :)

Nobody beats you to it. I just wrote the text that it is scheduled for deletion, cause you will forget ;p.

pietrpahn wrote 5 years ago: 1

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/31262/the-opposition-with-jordan-klepper

this show has been canceled and it’s last episode will be 6/28/18. Please delete the extra episodes that were added for after that date.

pietrpahn wrote:
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/31262/the-opposition-with-jordan-klepper

this show has been canceled and it’s last episode will be 6/28/18. Please delete the extra episodes that were added for after that date.

done :)

RuneMagle wrote 5 years ago: 1

Please remove Gabrielle Elyse from the NRDD Cast. She is only a recurring cast member.

animegirl wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hello,

Can you create the TV channel "Asianet" under the country "India"?

(I have also asked this in the notes section of a show request that I submitted a few minutes ago).

Please reply.

Thank you.

animegirl wrote:
Hello,

Can you create the TV channel "Asianet" under the country "India"?

(I have also asked this in the notes section of a show request that I submitted a few minutes ago).

Please reply.

Thank you.

done :)

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

TDCT wrote:
Hi ! So in The 100 Ethan Hardy is played by two different actors in the same episode (time jump) and both actors have played him in other episodes too. So the character has two characters for himself, I agree we should credit both actors but couldn't we credit one of the actors in the episode where both appear as Ethan (12 yrs) but then credit the two actors as Ethan Hardy in the other episodes ? That way the episode count would be correct unlike now

Are the credits any different? Like is one credited as Ethan Hardy and the other as Young Ethan? Or do both actors get the same credit? Have they appeared alone in different episodes and if yes, do you know what the credits were in those episodes? Sorry if the answer if obvious but I have as yet not watched any episodes.

SilverSurfer wrote:
Are the credits any different? Like is one credited as Ethan Hardy and the other as Young Ethan? Or do both actors get the same credit? Have they appeared alone in different episodes and if yes, do you know what the credits were in those episodes? Sorry if the answer if obvious but I have as yet not watched any episodes.

They're credited differently. One was played by Beckham Skodje and credited as Ethan. He's like 6 years old. Because of the time jump in the story, he's now played by St. John Myers and credited as Ethan (12 Yrs).

Try 30 days of free premium.