Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

DavidJHanvey wrote 5 years ago: 1

Re https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/37008/the-bletchley-circle-san-francisco, this show has a start date, should its status now be running?

Thanks David

TonyMayhew wrote 5 years ago: 1

DavidJHanvey wrote:
Re https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/37008/the-bletchley-circle-san-francisco, this show has a start date, should its status now be running?

Thanks David

Not yet. A show is In Development until it actually airs.

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

Can you please add "Swiss German" to the list of languages? I need it for the show "Private Banking". Swiss German is not understandable for German people, so it needs a separate entry, or it is misleading.

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

trude-hair wrote:
Can you please add "Swiss German" to the list of languages? I need it for the show "Private Banking". Swiss German is not understandable for German people, so it needs a separate entry, or it is misleading.

Could apply to other situations as well ... I remember a cousin get into a back-and-forth with a railroad conductor about buying lunch that ended up with my cousin asking "Do you speak French?" with the conductor replying "Yes, do you?" They barely understood each other. Cousin = New Brunswick French (which, I guess, is slightly different than Quebec French) while Conductor = France French. Heck, even some American shows sometimes have sub-titles for when they have someone from the south or England talking ... more an accent thing but still ...

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

trude-hair wrote:

I don't agree with it. It is German, just a dialect. Like Flemish is for Dutch.

DavidJHanvey wrote 5 years ago: 1

TonyMayhew wrote:
Not yet. A show is In Development until it actually airs.

Got it, thanks Tony

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

Talvi wrote:
http://www.tvmaze.com/episode/update?id=1484923

Please change the episode title to "Mystery Box Challenge: The Everything Box & Invention Test: Fit for a King".

Could you tell, please, where does the episode titles came from? From what I could tell, the network did not use episode titles neither on website, nor in TV guide.

Talvi wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Could you tell, please, where does the episode titles came from? From what I could tell, the network did not use episode titles neither on website, nor in TV guide.

The episode title comes from the episode content.

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

Talvi wrote:

You mean this is a summary of the episode in title form or was there an actual title shown on-screen at some point?

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

Talvi wrote:

Is it the name that was shown on-screen during the episode, or it's just a shortened version of the episode synopsis?

In case it's the latter, the made-up names are not allowed. If the network does not assigned episode names, generic "Episode #" name should be used. You could read more on a subject in the Name chapter of the episodes policy.

The only thing that could be harvested from the episode content is the summary/recap of the episode.

Try 30 days of free premium.