Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
thx, it is gone now :)

You've deleted an older entry, right? Despite that it have followers?

Couple weeks ago I've had to re-enter a whole bunch of information into the older entry from the newer one, because:

TonyMayhew wrote:
The older entry already has followers and so, should be the one to stay.

Now I'm confused.

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
You've deleted an older entry, right? Despite that it have followers?

Couple weeks ago I've had to re-enter a whole bunch of information into the older entry from the newer one, because:

Now I'm confused.

I deleted the one which had almost no info at all.

katelengl wrote 5 years ago: 1

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/8980/counting-on/episodes

I've been trying to put the episodes in accordance to what's on TLC's site, and there are a few problems I ran into:

Season 7's Joe & Kendra Say I Do is listed as episode 7, but it's episode 6, I can't change it to that because too many edits were made for that episode

Season 3's Jinger's Wedding is there twice, as an episode and a special with the same air date, it's an episode and there's no special with this title so the special needs to be deleted

Similar thing with Counting One More (2), there's an episode with this title, but this special is listed in a different season and there's no special with this title

Also, I'm not sure what to do with all the 'Countdown to', 'First Look' and 'Recount' specials, they definitely aren't listed anywhere as either episodes or specials

mdgarretson wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hi, I was wondering when you are going to start adding episodes for the 2018 Shark Week. I was going to try to add them myself, but couldn't begin the season. Can you help me?

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

mdgarretson wrote:
Hi, I was wondering when you are going to start adding episodes for the 2018 Shark Week. I was going to try to add them myself, but couldn't begin the season. Can you help me?

Season 2018 has now been created. Thanks for taking the time to help add to TVmaze! Engaged users is what helps power this site and make it even more useful to everyone.

Rickiesgal wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
thank you, it is gone :)

can you add the imdb - tt7725756 when i try it tells me it's taken, presumably because it's assigned to the old entry

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Rickiesgal wrote:
can you add the imdb - tt7725756 when i try it tells me it's taken, presumably because it's assigned to the old entry

I've removed it from that show and added it to the updated one =]

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

Rickiesgal wrote:

I don't have high enough access to do that, but I did add thetvdb.com #350210. Someone will shortly fix the imdb.com number which is indeed still listed on the deleted entry.

kevin87 wrote 5 years ago: 1

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/32986/strangers

This "airs" (aka when they add a new episode) at 8pm cst / 9pm est (21:00) on Sundays, but it doesn't let me add the airtime on it. I thought I had it there before but now it shows the new episode in my watchlist well before it's actually available to watch. Is this something to do with it being a web channel and not broadcast tv?

Try 30 days of free premium.