Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 2

@MAT13 wrote:
Please replace "Crime" with "Supernatural" genre for Nancy Drew show...

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/42107/nancy-drew

...this is a mystery alright, and that covers it more correctly than word "crime" which may be misleading.

However, this isn't typical Veronica Mars kind of mystery and actually has many supernatural elements, especially in season 2 so that should definitely be one of the genres selected.

Agree, makes sense.

PhoenixGrey wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Nivekolsen wrote:
Couldn't find all the airdates online, so if you have any info on when they aired, please let me know! But I changed the names to match the official website

Ok thanks
I just checked on INA, there's no (yet) airing dates after June 27, 2021.
I also correct the order and dates for the episodes for French airing 
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/the-smurfs-2021/seasons/official/1
(Still, the order of the episodes S01E13 to S01E19 are uncertain)

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 2

@Nivekolsen wrote:
Couldn't find all the airdates online, so if you have any info on when they aired, please let me know! But I changed the names to match the official website

According to OUFtivi's Facebook page, they aired each Sunday until at least June, 6. No clue about the later dates.

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 1

@AnotherOne wrote:
Hi guys,

Please add Зеленый мэр. THX

please do not bump your requests like this. your show request will be processed when someone will have time for this.

qdex wrote 2 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
make a list and we will add them

Just trying out the tvmaze-imdb external mapping thing. You want me to put them in this thread or create a new thread in the Data forum?

JSON:

{"tvmaze_id":249,"tvmaze_name":"The Daily Show with Jon Stewart","tvmaze_year":1999,"imdb":[{"imdb_id":"tt00115147","imdb_year":1996,"imdb_name":["The Daily Show","To kathimerino show me ton John Stewart","The Daily Show with Jon Stewart","I satira tou Jon Stewart","Ha-Daily Show","The Daily Show with Trevor Noah","ザ・デイリー・ショー","Las noticias de Jon Stewart","Ежедневное шоу","Свакодневни шоу","The Daily Social Distancing Show with Trevor Noah"]}]}

CSV:

tvmaze_id|tvmaze_name|tvmaze_year|imdb_id|imdb_year|imdb_name...

249|1999|The Daily Show with Jon Stewart|tt00115147|1996|The Daily Show|To kathimerino show me ton John Stewart|The Daily Show with Jon Stewart|I satira tou Jon Stewart|Ha-Daily Show|The Daily Show with Trevor Noah|ザ・デイリー・ショー|Las noticias de Jon Stewart|Ежедневное шоу|Свакодневни шоу|The Daily Social Distancing Show with Trevor Noah

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@qdex wrote:
Just trying out the tvmaze-imdb external mapping thing. You want me to put them in this thread or create a new thread in the Data forum?

JSON:

{"tvmaze_id":249,"tvmaze_name":"The Daily Show with Jon Stewart","tvmaze_year":1999,"imdb":[{"imdb_id":"tt00115147","imdb_year":1996,"imdb_name":["The Daily Show","To kathimerino show me ton John Stewart","The Daily Show with Jon Stewart","I satira tou Jon Stewart","Ha-Daily Show","The Daily Show with Trevor Noah","ザ・デイリー・ショー","Las noticias de Jon Stewart","Ежедневное шоу","Свакодневни шоу","The Daily Social Distancing Show with Trevor Noah"]}]}

CSV:

tvmaze_id|tvmaze_name|tvmaze_year|imdb_id|imdb_year|imdb_name...

249|1999|The Daily Show with Jon Stewart|tt00115147|1996|The Daily Show|To kathimerino show me ton John Stewart|The Daily Show with Jon Stewart|I satira tou Jon Stewart|Ha-Daily Show|The Daily Show with Trevor Noah|ザ・デイリー・ショー|Las noticias de Jon Stewart|Ежедневное шоу|Свакодневни шоу|The Daily Social Distancing Show with Trevor Noah

this would be better in the Data forum :)

@qdex wrote:

JSON:

We have each installment of The Daily Show as a separate entry, IMDb mixes them all together. Hence we have no show which corresponds with "The Daily Show" on IMDb.

Many shows don't have IMDb ID for the exact same reason, because our policy and rules are different from those of IMDb.

qdex wrote 2 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
We have each installment of The Daily Show as a separate entry, IMDb mixes them all together. Hence we have no show which corresponds with "The Daily Show" on IMDb.

Many shows don't have IMDb ID for the exact same reason, because our policy and rules are different from those of IMDb.

That was a test entry. Still, I will dump all the matches across different categories in a new thread in json format. You can do with it as you see fit.

@qdex wrote:
That was a test entry. Still, I will dump all the matches across different categories in a new thread in json format. You can do with it as you see fit.

ok, thanks

Chopper wrote 2 years ago: 1

MAT13 wrote 2 years ago: 1

EDIT: Nevermind this, fixed it myself by moving one of the character to another so the one will end up empty and auto-delete itself after a while.

----------

Merge these two characters... they are the same character in Columbo series...

https://www.tvmaze.com/characters/466687/columbo-sergeant-burke
https://www.tvmaze.com/characters/901135/columbo-sgt-burke

Interesting fact. When Todd Martin plays the character, he is credited as "Sgt. Burke", but when Jerome Guardino plays it, he is credited as "Sergeant Burke".

But they are playing the same character, and what is weird is that it isn't always time-separated, like in one episode one plays him, in second the other guy, in third the first guy, if fourth again the second guy and so on. Maybe the same guy was unavailable all the time so they had to use a different actor on occasion, I dunno what else would cause something like this :)

Try 30 days of free premium.