Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

Gadfly wrote 8 years ago: 1

momijigari wrote:
Speaking of Preacher, please move "Derek Wilson as Donnie Schenck" from the Pilot guest cast, to the main cast.
As per the official site: http://www.amc.com/shows/preacher/cast-crew

As per the official onscreen credits, he's listed as a guest star. Since he's the first guest star, it says "Guest Starring" right above his credit.

Presumably the episode itself trumps the website

I can send a link with the image if you'd like. I don't seem to be able to post the image itself here. It might change for the second episode if he gets "promoted", but if he's a guest star for the first episode, he'd still be listed for that episode as a guest star, right?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Gadfly wrote:

As per the official onscreen credits, he's listed as a guest star. Since he's the first guest star, it says "Guest Starring" right above his credit.
Presumably the episode itself trumps the website
I can send a link with the image if you'd like. I don't seem to be able to post the image itself here. It might change for the second episode if he gets "promoted", but if he's a guest star for the first episode, he'd still be listed for that episode as a guest star, right?

allright, Gadfly is correct if the onscreen lists him as guest cast, it overrules the website , I will change it back :)

gazza911 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life has had quite a few changes. It now turns out that they'll be airing 2 episodes as 1, How to Survive Your Birthday/How to Survive Your Emotional Baggage we currently have the lengthier original description for the second of those episodes (from when it was originally going to be released) so should I use the shorter description that comes from the new episode or use short description for 1st + long description for 2nd?

P.S I'm not sure if there will be 1 or 2 more episodes after it, considering it's being counted as 1 episode.

gazza911 wrote:
Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life has had quite a few changes. It now turns out that they'll be airing 2 episodes as 1, How to Survive Your Birthday/How to Survive Your Emotional Baggage we currently have the lengthier original description for the second of those episodes (from when it was originally going to be released) so should I use the shorter description that comes from the new episode or use short description for 1st + long description for 2nd?
P.S I'm not sure if there will be 1 or 2 more episodes after it, considering it's being counted as 1 episode.

As I know ZERO about that show, I leave that in your hands, as you usually know what you are doing :)

gazza911 wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
As I know ZERO about that show, I leave that in your hands, as you usually know what you are doing :)

Well here's the previous official description:

"A potential buyer for Barry's Grandma's Hangover Cure turns out to be an old classmate of Cooper and Neal's, with whom Neal refuses to work, due to an issue from their past. Meanwhile, after a pipe bursts in her apartment, Kelly stays with Josh and Leslie and becomes obsessed with discovering what's behind a secret door in their home."

Here's the new one:

"When the gang throws Cooper a surprise birthday party, things go south after Kelly witnesses Cooper and Ramona sharing a kiss. Then, a potential buyer for Barry’s Grandma’s Hangover Cure turns out to be an old classmate of Cooper and Neal’s, with whom Neal refuses to work."

As you can see, second sentence is a part of the previous one; for now I'll just keep it to the shorter one, but the full description is here if it should be added.

gazza911 wrote:
Well here's the previous official description:
"A potential buyer for Barry's Grandma's Hangover Cure turns out to be an old classmate of Cooper and Neal's, with whom Neal refuses to work, due to an issue from their past. Meanwhile, after a pipe bursts in her apartment, Kelly stays with Josh and Leslie and becomes obsessed with discovering what's behind a secret door in their home."
Here's the new one:
"When the gang throws Cooper a surprise birthday party, things go south after Kelly witnesses Cooper and Ramona sharing a kiss. Then, a potential buyer for Barry’s Grandma’s Hangover Cure turns out to be an old classmate of Cooper and Neal’s, with whom Neal refuses to work."
For now I'll just keep it to the shorter one, but the full description is here if it should be added.

sounds fine to me :)

bgw242 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Idk what happened to "Preacher" episode numbers but they're out of order and locked. Can you change the episode numbers to be one more than they are right now?

Thanks!

bgw242 wrote:
Idk what happened to "Preacher" episode numbers but they're out of order and locked. Can you change the episode numbers to be one more than they are right now?
Thanks!

we are right now discussing this with the staff :)

momijigari wrote 8 years ago: 1

Regarding http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/16076/coast-new-zealand

According to the official site, E06 was the season finale, however two more episodes are listed here.

[quote="TV ONE"]Coast New Zealand

Yesterday

Series 2015, Episode 6

44:36 | G

Season Final: The Far North: Neil visits a mansion once owned by Terry Clark of 'Mr Asia' drug syndicate fame; Riria takes aim at the musket wars; and Jacky gets jazzy in the world's largest seacave.[/quote]

momijigari wrote:
Regarding http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/16076/coast-new-zealand
According to the official site, E06 was the season finale, however two more episodes are listed here.
[quote="TV ONE"]Coast New Zealand
Yesterday
Series 2015, Episode 6
44:36 | G
Season Final: The Far North: Neil visits a mansion once owned by Terry Clark of 'Mr Asia' drug syndicate fame; Riria takes aim at the musket wars; and Jacky gets jazzy in the world's largest seacave.[/quote]

thank you, I have deleted them :)

Try 30 days of free premium.