Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

gazza911 wrote 8 years ago: 1

I just wanted to check before changing:

On A Certain Magical Index we have it as CBC in Canada, which seems pretty weird for a Japanese show. Now I'm not sure if someone changed it to this afterwards / made a mistake, or if it's supposed to be that, but both tvrage & thetvdb has it as Chiba TV (CTV)

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:
I just wanted to check before changing:
On A Certain Magical Index we have it as CBC in Canada, which seems pretty weird for a Japanese show. Now I'm not sure if someone changed it to this afterwards / made a mistake, or if it's supposed to be that, but both tvrage & thetvdb has it as Chiba TV (CTV)

It is indeed a bit weird having it set on CBC while Japanese as language. It has to be set either to Television Kanagawa or Chiba TV (as both of them had the first premiere), so I chose for Chiba as it is a much bigger broadcaster and seems to be more influencial.

t-nelson wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi!

There seems to be some unprinted unicode char at start of the title of http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/13644/the-story-of-cats. Please delete it. I don't have permissions.

Output from the normalized title comparison in my script...

Queried from the API:
> The Story of Cats
> ['8203', '84', '104', '101', '32', '83', '116', '111', '114', '121', '32', '111', '102', '32', '67', '97', '116', '115']
> [u'', u'the', u'story', u'of', u'cats']

Queried from a file name:
> The.Story.Of.Cats
> ['84', '104', '101', '46', '83', '116', '111', '114', '121', '46', '79', '102', '46', '67', '97', '116', '115']
> [u'the', u'story', u'of', u'cats']

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

t-nelson wrote:
Hi!
There seems to be some unprinted unicode char at start of the title of http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/13644/the-story-of-cats. Please delete it. I don't have permissions.
Output from the normalized title comparison in my script...
Queried from the API:
> The Story of Cats
> ['8203', '84', '104', '101', '32', '83', '116', '111', '114', '121', '32', '111', '102', '32', '67', '97', '116', '115']
> [u'', u'the', u'story', u'of', u'cats']
Queried from a file name:
> The.Story.Of.Cats
> ['84', '104', '101', '46', '83', '116', '111', '114', '121', '46', '79', '102', '46', '67', '97', '116', '115']
> [u'the', u'story', u'of', u'cats']

I entered the title again, please let us know if it is fixed :)

t-nelson wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
I entered the title again, please let us know if it is fixed :)

Damn! That was quick. Looks good! I guess I won't have to carry a hack after all. :)

t-nelson wrote:

Damn! That was quick. Looks good! I guess I won't have to carry a hack after all. :)

hehe :)

momijigari wrote 8 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:
That isn't locked, you'd be able to do it yourself :P

Ooops, guess I am used to shows where that is locked. :P

jibi wrote 8 years ago: 1

The Eighties on CNN needs a few more updates (bolded below). This may change again due to breaking news coverage, election coverage, etc.

1x01 - Raised on Television aired on March 31.
1x02 - The Reagan Revolution aired on April 7.
1x03 - Tear Down This Wall aired on April 28.
1x04 - The Tech Boom will air on June 9.
1x05 - Greed Is Good aired on May 12.
1x06 - Video Killed the Radio Star aired on May 26.
1x07 - The Fight Against AIDS will air on June 2.

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

It would be nice if you finally changed the title of the 8th Episode for this season on "Thicker Than Water" from Episode 8 to the title I told you about over a week ago which was "The Ties That Bind". You won't find it at Bravo since the episode aired on 22 May.

Tissie wrote:
The following show Archer http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/315/archer is listed as having 13 episodes for this current season 7. there is only 10 episodes for this season. Sorry I cant link Fox url as its geoblocked for me but I will link other well knows data bases that have listed only 10 episodes. Can you change please
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/archer/
http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=110381&seasonid=652814&lid=7

I just removed it as someone else reported it too. Should be fixed by now. Thanks!

JAGUARDOG wrote:
It would be nice if you finally changed the title of the 8th Episode for this season on "Thicker Than Water" from Episode 8 to the title I told you about over a week ago which was "The Ties That Bind". You won't find it at Bravo since the episode aired on 22 May.

With all do respect but if bravo TV didn't give it a name, where did zap2it get it from? Should look later into a press release of them. Just hang on.

vBm wrote:
I saw that headLand was added with 34 episodes only. According to imdb, wiki and australiantelevision we have info about 58 episodes (season 1 is 52 and Season 2 is 6 episodes). Only other place with 34 episodes is tv.com. Who's right in this case ? :D
I've added Rachael Taylor and Yvonne Strahovski per cast info tho.

Hi vBM,

According to most sites I've checked, the series ended their broadcast on January 28, 2006. Episode 34 aired at that time. Nor IMDB and Australiantelevision gave airing dates for episode 35 to 58, which makes me think that they were DVD releases or the series was canceled with 34 episodes.

jibi wrote:
The Eighties on CNN needs a few more updates (bolded below). This may change again due to breaking news coverage, election coverage, etc.

1x01 - Raised on Television aired on March 31.
1x02 - The Reagan Revolution aired on April 7.
1x03 - Tear Down This Wall aired on April 28.
1x04 - The Tech Boom will air on June 9.
1x05 - Greed Is Good aired on May 12.
1x06 - Video Killed the Radio Star aired on May 26.
1x07 - The Fight Against AIDS will air on June 2.

all corrected, thank you :)

Try 30 days of free premium.