Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Aidan wrote:
The episodes did still air on a different channel. So obviously air dates should be added.

gazza is correct; I recall it now that they did not air in the original run, the question is now, when did they first air?

gazza911 wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
gazza is correct; I recall it now that they did not air in the original run, the question is now, when did they first air?

Well even Aidan said it was on a different channel. From the FAQ:

"However, the source (a specific network or a specific web channel) of episode airdates must be consistent within a season. For example, a show airs 10 episodes on FOX after which it's cancelled. A few months later, the final 3 episodes air on a foreign network. In this case, the airdate for those final 3 episodes must be left empty."

That's effectively what happened here.

Rickiesgal wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
I am not familiar with that show, could you name all persons that should be removed from main cast ?
thx
Juan

Sorry Juan, thought it would be clear by looking. But ok, the following need to be removed from the show's main cast list.

Anne King as Anne King

Charles Esten as Featured Guest

Karen Maruyama as Karen Maruyama

Kathryn Greenwood as Featured Guest

Kathy Griffin as Featured Guest

Whoopi Goldberg as Featured Guest

gazza911 wrote:
Well even Aidan said it was on a different channel. From the FAQ:
"However, the source (a specific network or a specific web channel) of episode airdates must be consistent within a season. For example, a show airs 10 episodes on FOX after which it's cancelled. A few months later, the final 3 episodes air on a foreign network. In this case, the airdate for those final 3 episodes must be left empty."
That's effectively what happened here.

ok, thx for reminding me, I will remove the airdates :)

Rickiesgal wrote:

Sorry Juan, thought it would be clear by looking. But ok, the following need to be removed from the show's main cast list.
Anne King as Anne King
Charles Esten as Featured Guest
Karen Maruyama as Karen Maruyama
Kathryn Greenwood as Featured Guest
Kathy Griffin as Featured Guest
Whoopi Goldberg as Featured Guest

Done now, If I had looked it would have been obvious of course, but I thought as I am not familiar with the show... :)

Rickiesgal wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
Done now, If I had looked it would have been obvious of course, but I thought as I am not familiar with the show... :)

LadyShelley wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
ok, thx for reminding me, I will remove the airdates :)

In a similar circumstance, I'm almost done with The Magnificent Seven which had a similar issue. The last four episodes were part of various syndication packages and on the DVD releases, but never aired on CBS. Can a note be added to the editor wiki to the effect:

Episodes 10-13 of season 2 did not air on CBS. The episodes were included in a syndication package to the TNN network and with the "Complete Series" DVD set.

LadyShelley wrote:

In a similar circumstance, I'm almost done with The Magnificent Seven which had a similar issue. The last four episodes were part of various syndication packages and on the DVD releases, but never aired on CBS. Can a note be added to the editor wiki to the effect:
Episodes 10-13 of season 2 did not air on CBS. The episodes were included in a syndication package to the TNN network and with the "Complete Series" DVD set.

I will do that now :)

Try 30 days of free premium.