Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

dpratt wrote:

My mistake. I did a search on Girl Code. That's how I found it. I'm sure you'll see it too if you do the same. I'd also be happy to post a screen shot.

yeh, I found it now, I am not familiar with the show, but they call it a special, what is your opinion, is this a special or is it as the other episodes ?

dpratt wrote 8 years ago: 1

It says clearly on the above image that it's Season 3 Episode 18. So that's my opinion. It's not a special.

dpratt wrote:
It says clearly on the above image that it's Season 3 Episode 18. So that's my opinion. It's not a special.

ok, funny thing is ..Girl Code has only 16 eps in season 3, could you check if there is an ep 17 somewhere listed ?
Otherwise this will look very strange :)

Yes I found Episode 17. I'm adding it now. :)

dpratt wrote:
Yes I found Episode 17. I'm adding it now. :)

thx alot I will move the special to ep 18 then :)

Episodes 2-16 were all incorrectly numbered. I shifted them all one number up. Then I added the missing episode 2.

dpratt wrote:
Episodes 2-16 were all incorrectly numbered. I shifted them all one number up. Then I added the missing episode 2.

thank you :)

dpratt wrote:

Correction: 2-12 were incorrectly numbered. 13-16 were correct and I undid my changes. Source MTV.com

dpratt wrote:

Correction: 2-12 were incorrectly numbered. 13-16 were correct and I undid my changes.

:)

gazza911 wrote 8 years ago: 1

I'm not sure if this show is substantial enough to have a listing

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/14885/buddy-go

There's three 1 minute & 30 seconds episodes that aired as part of a variety program called Oha-Suta (ANN), though technically they were streamed on youtube first - by themselves, so if it is sufficient then it should be switched to that.

Youtube: 31st March, 10th April, 17th April

TV Tokyo: 6th April, 12th April, 19th April

(There's no point in adding the episodes until I recieve a reply)

gazza911 wrote:
I'm not sure if this show is substantial enough to have a listing
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/14885/buddy-go
There's three 1 minute & 30 seconds episodes that aired as part of a variety program called Oha-Suta (ANN), though technically they were streamed on youtube first - by themselves, so if it is sufficient then it should be switched to that.
Youtube: 31st March, 10th April, 17th April
TV Tokyo: 6th April, 12th April, 19th April
(There's no point in adding the episodes until I recieve a reply)

I say it is ok for the show to be here and yes please change it to youtube and add the episodes :)

Please change Good Witch Halloween to Good Witch Season 2 Episode 0. http://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/396024/good-witch-s02-special-good-witch-halloween

It is a special (Hallmark Channel classifies it as a sneak peak) but it is primarily an episode because it moves the story forward and you wouldn't want to miss it if you were starting from the beginning and watching the whole series.

I would do it myself but it's locked. Please change it to Season 2 Episode 0 (Hallmark Channel doesn't assign it an episode number that's why I want to call it 0.)

Thanks! :)

Try 30 days of free premium.