Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

dpratt wrote:
Please change Good Witch Halloween to Good Witch Season 2 Episode 0. http://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/396024/good-witch-s02-special-good-witch-halloween
It is a special (Hallmark Channel classifies it as a sneak peak) but it is primarily an episode because it moves the story forward and you wouldn't want to miss it if you were starting from the beginning and watching the whole series.
I would do it myself but it's locked. Please change it to Season 2 Episode 0 (Hallmark Channel doesn't assign it an episode number that's why I want to call it 0.)
Thanks! :)

Specials should stick to its special section. It is listed like it should.

tnt wrote:
The name should be "Heroin Crisis and New Age of Nukes"
Here's the official info http://www.hbo.com/vice/episodes/04/50-heroin-crisis-and-new-age-of-nukes/index.html

It is changed. I just found it myself a few seconds ago as my mobile didn't display it correctly, but trying to tell people as well not to submit imdb or wiki to proof their point.

I will do your appearance request (the one of sillicon) later as I need to do it on my pc.

tidusjar wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hey,

Looks like the Tv show Dexter: Early Cuts does not have any external ID's

"externals": {

"tvrage": null,

"thetvdb": null,

"imdb": null

},

tnt wrote 8 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:
I will do your appearance request (the one of sillicon) later as I need to do it on my pc.

Thank you. I'll start doing SV later today, there's a lot of info missing, and episode credits are very brief (only actor names, no characters reference).

tnt wrote:
Thank you. I'll start doing SV later today, there's a lot of info missing, and episode credits are very brief (only actor names, no characters reference).

I changed it. Is it ok like this?

tidusjar wrote:
Hey,
Looks like the Tv show Dexter: Early Cuts does not have any external ID's
"externals": {
"tvrage": null,
"thetvdb": null,
"imdb": null
},

Indeed there was none. Tvrage & IMDB have been added, though TVDB doesn't have this program.

tnt wrote 8 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:
I changed it. Is it ok like this?

Yes, perfect! Thank you.

gazza911 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Please can you message whoever is setting shows to 'Running' before the pilot has aired; from the FAQ:

In Development: for new shows currently in development, when a pilot has not yet aired

I've just gone through the Anime genre now and quite a lot of the ones I requested as 'In Development' (starting July) have since been changed by someone...

91Days
Amanchu!
B-Project: Kodou Ambitious
Berserk
Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu
Handa-kun
Hatsukoi Monster
Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!
Planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume
Puzzle & Dragons Cross
ReLIFE
Taboo Tattoo

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:
Please can you message whoever is setting shows to 'Running' before the pilot has aired; from the FAQ:
In Development: for new shows currently in development, when a pilot has not yet aired
I've just gone through the Anime genre now and quite a lot of the ones I requested as 'In Development' (starting July) have since been changed by someone...
91Days
Amanchu!
B-Project: Kodou Ambitious
Berserk
Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu
Handa-kun
Hatsukoi Monster
Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!
Planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume
Puzzle & Dragons Cross
ReLIFE
Taboo Tattoo

I will fix this now and take care of it :)

dpratt wrote:
Please move Good Witch - Good Witch Halloween special to Season 2 Episode 0. It is both an episode and a special, but it is foremost an episode. http://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/396024/good-witch-s02-special-good-witch-halloween
Also please keep the current episode numbers for Season 2.

For the second time, it is just a special. It should not be listed as episode on season level, but in the designated area for specials in which it is just listed.

dpratt wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/good-witch/good-witch-season-two
The official website does not list it within season 2 :O

It's definitely part of Season 2. I've seen evidence of this all over the place including in the promos for the Halloween episode which referred to it as a Season 2 premiere. Here is a promo for Good Witch Halloween on Hallmark's YouTube channel. Just take a look at the title:

Good Witch - Season 2 - Two-Hour Sneak Peek Preview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S9Pjf9I8Ws

I've also seen evidence of this on Zap2it.com and thefutoncritic.com if you need further convincing. :)

dpratt wrote:

It's definitely part of Season 2. I've seen evidence of this all over the place including in the promos for the Halloween episode which referred to it as a Season 2 premiere. Here is a promo for Good Witch Halloween on Hallmark's YouTube channel. Just take a look at the title:
Good Witch - Season 2 - Two-Hour Sneak Peek Preview!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S9Pjf9I8Ws
I've also seen evidence of this on Zap2it.com and thefutoncritic.com if you need further convincing. :)

Our policy in our faq states;
''For most shows, deciding whether an episode should be classified as special is fairly easy: if the premise of an episode significally differs from normal episodes and if you can skip it without missing out on any story arcs, it's a special. For example, a scripted show airing a "recap" episode at the beginning of the season that only consists out of fragments from earlier episodes. Or an episode using the same actors as normal, but with a script completely unrelated to the show's regular plot or arcs. In general, anything announced as "preview", "sneak peak", "special", "event" should be regarded as a special.'

But in some cases it can be more complicated to tell whether an episode is a special or not. If so, refer to the order of the valid sources as described above.

Specials should be rare. Unless unequivocally declared as such by the original network, if a season has nearly as much specials as regular episodes, you're most likely doing it wrong. Specials should be standalone and not in a serial format with other specials. For example, if each episode in a season is followed by an "after show" or "webisode", those episodes should be in a dedicated show entry.''

As you just wrote Two-Hour Sneak Peek Preview and like Hallmark said, it is a special according to our FAQ. Futon & Zap2it may have a different opinion about it, but remember that they are third parties too and have nothing to do with the official channel + it is a standalone.

Try 30 days of free premium.