Try 30 days of free premium.

User permissions

DJAdrianRyden wrote 7 years ago: 1

Jan wrote:
Hi Gabortanz,
Congratulations. You're our newest trusted contributor.
I also mailed you some information. Let us know should anything be unclear.

cheers,
Jan

How come my show Story Time With Jesus disappeared

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

DJAdrianRyden wrote:
How come my show Story Time With Jesus disappeared

It did not fit in with our policy of webshows, sorry.

Adnaan wrote 7 years ago: 1

I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but how are users promoted from Contributor to Supporting Contributor and so on? Does it depend on the amount of contributions or accuracy of the same?

Or do we have to apply for a said post to be eligible for promotion?

momijigari wrote 7 years ago: 1

Jan wrote in another topic:
Head contributors and up discuss from time to time when to offer users the position of trusted contributor.
We look at several factors such as user activity, amount and quality of the contributions, how they behave towards other users (are they helpful?), how well they know the functionality of the site, etc...

tl;dr: Becoming trusted isn't dependent on a fixed amount of contribution points.

(And if you look on page 9 of this topic, the page just before this, the question is answered / linked there too.)

Adnaan wrote 7 years ago: 1

momijigari wrote:
Jan wrote in another topic:
Head contributors and up discuss from time to time when to offer users the position of trusted contributor.
We look at several factors such as user activity, amount and quality of the contributions, how they behave towards other users (are they helpful?), how well they know the functionality of the site, etc...

tl;dr: Becoming trusted isn't dependent on a fixed amount of contribution points.
(And if you look on page 9 of this topic, the page just before this, the question is answered / linked there too.)

muffi3n wrote 7 years ago: 1

heloo

the date of Chicago PD Blindspot, criminla minds an Law and order SVu are wrong do to air today ando not 9/11

WilsonMeister wrote 7 years ago: 1

david wrote:
UPDATE: From now on, please refer to http://www.tvmaze.com/faq/10/user-permissions for the latest information on user permissions.
Our vision for the future is a more autonomous system where permissions are automatically granted based on your reputation. I imagine a system where all contributions can be upvoted and downvoted by the rest of the site's users, and that additional permissions are automatically granted when your contributions are rated positively (or taken away when the userbase considers them of low quality!). We'll take it one step at the time though, and use the experience and input we gather meanwhile to shape this vision.

How do I attain the "Contributor" status as I'd like to add two Episodes to Season 19 of "Midsomer Murders". The listing only shows Four episodes, but there are actually Six. Episode Five "Death by Persuasion"airs today 25/01/2017 at 20:00 and Episode Six "The Curse of the Ninth" airs 01/02/2017 @ 20:00

Thanks for your consideration, I've enjoyed to 'Site'

gazza911 wrote 7 years ago: 1

WilsonMeister wrote:
How do I attain the "Contributor" status as I'd like to add two Episodes to Season 19 of "Midsomer Murders". The listing only shows Four episodes, but there are actually Six. Episode Five "Death by Persuasion"airs today 25/01/2017 at 20:00 and Episode Six "The Curse of the Ninth" airs 01/02/2017 @ 20:00
Thanks for your consideration, I've enjoyed to 'Site'

You can't apply for a position.

The staff have a discussion every now and then to see who they think should be promoted.

As for the reason itself, you can create more episodes by going to the Episodes section, scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking Create new episode

HopeDiamond wrote 6 years ago: 1

I would like to add Julie Steines bio to her page. It said we can submit.

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

HopeDiamond wrote:

Fell free to submit it, to edit data here you must have verified your email though :)

tnt wrote 6 years ago: 1

HopeDiamond wrote:

You're welcome to do so. Click on the green "pen" icon beside the name and type the bio into "Biography" field. Click "Update" when you're finished.

thetammer wrote 5 years ago: 1

i'm relatively new to edits on this site, although i have enjoyed using it for quite sometime. i got a prompt tonight that i can't edit any more until my edits are reviewed, which might take a couple of hours. it has been several hours and i still can't edit. it says if it's more than a couple of hours, i should post in the forum, so i'm doing that. i have a photo for an episode of Swamp People that i'm ready to upload. thanks.

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

thetammer wrote:
i'm relatively new to edits on this site, although i have enjoyed using it for quite sometime. i got a prompt tonight that i can't edit any more until my edits are reviewed, which might take a couple of hours. it has been several hours and i still can't edit. it says if it's more than a couple of hours, i should post in the forum, so i'm doing that. i have a photo for an episode of Swamp People that i'm ready to upload. thanks.

We must've missed it, sorry. You're cleared up until the next checkpoint :)

thetammer wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
We must've missed it, sorry. You're cleared up until the next checkpoint :)

thanks so much for clearing me. and then i went and made a mistake. i uploaded the photo for the Swamp People episode "CAJUN CYCLONE" but once it was up there, i noticed how yellow it looked. i don't see a way to delete a photo that i uploaded. i color-corrected it and then uploaded the new one and made it the default for the episode, but the yellow-ish version of the same photo is still in the gallery. anyway, i didn't know if someone wanted to go in and delete the yellow one. thanks!

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

thetammer wrote:
thanks so much for clearing me. and then i went and made a mistake. i uploaded the photo for the Swamp People episode "CAJUN CYCLONE" but once it was up there, i noticed how yellow it looked. i don't see a way to delete a photo that i uploaded. i color-corrected it and then uploaded the new one and made it the default for the episode, but the yellow-ish version of the same photo is still in the gallery. anyway, i didn't know if someone wanted to go in and delete the yellow one. thanks!

It's done :)

However, we have a dedicated forum thread for such requests https://www.tvmaze.com/threads/2677/edit-requests

Try 30 days of free premium.