Try 30 days of free premium.

User permissions

gmpugs wrote 8 years ago: 1

That's happened to me a few times as well. It left me a little bit bummed when I first got that message that I just went to play catch up on the shows on my DVR. Then when I came back on here I was able to start sumbitting again. :)

The.Twister wrote 8 years ago: 1

I know we are all busy, but is there a chance I can have access to editing again. Seems like I was stopped (for the 3rd time now) while trying to update guest stars in a series.

Thanks,

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Sorry! All done.

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Thomas, have you not noticed/seen that David added this a few days ago "The credit is for a voice-over" you need to check the box please? I fixed one for you "All Hail King Julien" as I thought you just forgot but you have added 3 since then?

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Thomas, have you not noticed/seen that David added this a few days ago "The credit is for a voice-over" you need to check the box please? I fixed one for you "All Hail King Julien" as I thought you just forgot but you have added 3 since then?

The importer does not give me those options and having a long list to do, I just added the cast, episodes and posters and moved on and I haven't realized it afterwards.

ThomasNL wrote:
The importer does not give me those options and having a long list to do, I just added the cast, episodes and posters and moved on and I haven't realized it afterwards.

I did not know that it allowed you to import cast as well as episodes? I now see why there have been invalid and strange cast names like "No Name" as Phil which I fixed? I looked in IMDB, Wikipedia and a few other places and have yet to run across this person whose name is No Name yet?

JAGUARDOG wrote:
I did not know that it allowed you to import cast as well as episodes? I now see why there have been invalid and strange cast names like "No Name" as Phil which I fixed? I looked in IMDB, Wikipedia and a few other places and have yet to run across this person whose name is No Name yet?

Main cast is only allowed by us and I am pretty sure I won't be importing weird names as I verify them very well.

ThomasNL wrote:
Main cast is only allowed by us and I am pretty sure I won't be importing weird names as I verify them very well.

Well I just removed "No Name" from Penguins of Madagascar?

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Well I just removed "No Name" from Penguins of Madagascar?

My bad, it must have been slipped through with ''No Voice''. Sorry!

Ok, once again I am very confused as to what my status is? Under my Britney Spears icon I show as being an Addict.

First question what is the next step up from that called and what else do I need to do to move up please?

Second question, am I a “Contributor” or a “Trusted Contributor” as I do not know where to look to see which one I am>

Lastly how do I or what do I need to do to become a “Head Contributor” as I know I am not one yet. I accidently added a show that was really only a TV Movie but I did not have a choice to Delete it and left a request in the Forum for someone to remove it for me.

TV_Watcher10 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Jan wrote:
Hi TV_Watcher10, we're not off the site. :)
I've just bumped up your level. The limitation per level is a safeguard so that while new contributors get accustumed to the contribution system, we can monitor their progress and assist where necessary. At some point contributors can contribute wherever without it being locked.
Let us know should you have any more questions or remarks.
cheers,
Jan

Hi Thanks for fixing it before, but I'm locked out again. This time all it took was uploading 4 pictures to someone's bio.

Melissa wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi, I'm locked out for 10 hours already. Please, can I have access to editing?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Melissa wrote:
Hi, I'm locked out for 10 hours already. Please, can I have access to editing?

I promoted you, but please read the notification you got, foreign summaries are not allowed, only english ones, thx alo :)

cheers
Juan

JuanArango wrote:
I promoted you, but please read the notification you got, foreign summaries are not allowed, only english ones, thx alo :)
cheers
Juan

Ok, I will. Thank you.

JuanArango wrote:
cheers
Juan

Is names of characters forbidden in foreign language (letters) too?

Melissa wrote:
Is names of characters forbidden in foreign language (letters) too?

No just summaries you can use Foreign for charaters names, cast & crew names and episode titles only.

JAGUARDOG wrote:
No just summaries you can use Foreign for charaters names, cast & crew names and episode titles only.

I've been told so by ThomasNL "... we only use Latin alphabet for naming actors/Actresses."

I'm confused, which letters translit or foreign (non-Latin character set) I should use to write the names of actors and characters.

Try 30 days of free premium.