Try 30 days of free premium.

User permissions

animegirl wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hello,

I keep getting stuck after adding and received this message:

"Because you've made a lot of edits in a short time, we need a moment to verify that they're the real deal and not vandalism.

You will automatically receive a notification when your account is cleared to make more edits, which should happen within a couple of hours."

Could someone be able to do something about this? Thank you in advance.

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

animegirl wrote:
Hello,
"Because you've made a lot of edits in a short time, we need a moment to verify that they're the real deal and not vandalism.
You will automatically receive a notification when your account is cleared to make more edits, which should happen within a couple of hours."

Yes, we need to manually verify if you made some proper edits to prevent vandalism, although you are able to edit more every time till you reach a level high enough for unlimited.

I have promoted you now for the next level :)

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

animegirl wrote:
Hello,

you have been promoted :)

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
I do not see an error or is it already fixed ?
cheers
Juan

There have been recent changes to the numbering though. I seem to recall that there's been contention over this show before (not sure if it was here or elsewhere), so perhaps we should open a separate thread in order to resolve it once and for all.

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

david wrote:
There have been recent changes to the numbering though. I seem to recall that there's been contention over this show before (not sure if it was here or elsewhere), so perhaps we should open a separate thread in order to resolve it once and for all.

I have set up a new Thread to continue this discussion titled "Star Wars Rebels" here - http://www.tvmaze.com/threads/550/star-wars-rebels.

animegirl wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hello,

Can I be cleared again so I add more edits? I got this message again "Because you've made a lot of edits in a short time, we need a moment to verify that they're the real deal and not vandalism. You will automatically receive a notification when your account is cleared to make more edits, which should happen within a couple of hours."

animegirl wrote:
Hello,
Can I be cleared again so I add more edits? I got this message again "Because you've made a lot of edits in a short time, we need a moment to verify that they're the real deal and not vandalism. You will automatically receive a notification when your account is cleared to make more edits, which should happen within a couple of hours."

Somehow we did not receive a notification, but you are cleaed to go once again. You are very close to being able to edit without lock, well done!

boechsner wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hello! I was a contributor on TVRage.com and currently am a long standing contributor on tv.com and imdb.com and was wondering if I could get permissions to add more data. There is a ton of data that I would like to submit but keep getting hung up by the pending verification.

Thank you,

Brandon

Jan wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi Boechsner,

You've been cleared.

cheers,

Jan

iness_pospelova wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hello,

I keep getting stuck after adding and received this message too:

Please, help me. Thank you in advance)

iness_pospelova wrote:
Hello,
I keep getting stuck after adding and received this message too:
Please, help me. Thank you in advance)

Please acknowledge my message I have send you and I will happily promote you after as we do not allow non-english summaries

Tonks wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hey, i'm trying to add all of South of hell, all the episodes will be aired on november 27. So if someone can add them in bulk ? I added 2 and 3, so missing only 4 to 7.

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Tonks wrote:
Hey, i'm trying to add all of South of hell, all the episodes will be aired on november 27. So if someone can add them in bulk ? I added 2 and 3, so missing only 4 to 7.

I just promoted you to the next level Tonks :)

cheers
Juan

Try 30 days of free premium.