Try 30 days of free premium.

User permissions

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Melissa wrote:
I've been told so by ThomasNL "... we only use Latin alphabet for naming actors/Actresses."
I'm confused, which letters translit or foreign (non-Latin character set) I should use to write the names of actors and characters.

If you know the latin names for the actors you are adding, use them :)

But from my point of view it is also no problem to use the russian letters to add them if there is no other option left.

cheers
Juan

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Melissa wrote:
I've been told so by ThomasNL "... we only use Latin alphabet for naming actors/Actresses."
I'm confused, which letters translit or foreign (non-Latin character set) I should use to write the names of actors and characters.

Sorry, but this is the first time I have heard or read about non-Latin character set because based on what I read in the Forum from Jan that it was all good she did not mention anything about and special Foreign use or limitations. So either David or Jan will need to claify that farther for you?

Melissa wrote 8 years ago: 1

Locked out again. Please, let me.

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Apologies again!

MichaelDeBoey wrote 8 years ago: 1

Can I become a Trusted Contributor please?
I'd like to add many shows of all the Belgian networks as well as the networks themself.

MichaelDeBoey wrote:
Can I become a Trusted Contributor please?
I'd like to add many shows of all the Belgian networks as well as the networks themself.

You have to go threw some steps before you can become a trusted contributor, start editing and adding info to shows, if your contributions are good, you rise to the next level and so on :)

cheers
Juan

NathanDrake83 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hello, first comment here! :)

can i please be upgraded to Trusted Contributor? I'm currently under pending verification, but I'd like to give my little contribution to make grow this site!

Thanks!

NathanDrake83 wrote:
Hello, first comment here! :)
can i please be upgraded to Trusted Contributor? I'm currently under pending verification, but I'd like to give my little contribution to make grow this site!
Thanks!

Welcome to our site :)

You have been promoted to the next level, in time if we see you are contributing steadily good stuff, you can become a trusted contributor :)

cheers
Juan

JuanArango wrote:
Welcome to our site :)
You have been promoted to the next level, in time if we see you are contributing steadily good stuff, you can become a trusted contributor :)
cheers
Juan

Great, thanks!

Just to be sure, from the first post of this topic I thought Trusted Contributor was the step immediately after the basic Contributor level. Is something changed or I've misunderstood something?

Thanks!

NathanDrake83 wrote:
Great, thanks!
Just to be sure, from the first post of this topic I thought Trusted Contributor was the step immediately after the basic Contributor level. Is something changed or I've misunderstood something?
Thanks!

There are several steps, first you can make 10 edits, then you get upgraded to 30 edits, then to 90 edits and a few more steps to come :)

cheers
Juan

JuanArango wrote:
There are several steps, first you can make 10 edits, then you get upgraded to 30 edits, then to 90 edits and a few more steps to come :)
cheers
Juan

ok, got it! thank you! :)

cairns1986 wrote 8 years ago: 1

The restrictions on the editing is a perfect idea, someone could just edit any old nonsense. I'm currently on my second 'pending verification' but it's cool, I know I'm editing accurate data. Mainly so far in the Vampire diaries show, adding gender/birthdays/bio etc. Added a couple of pictures, one for Ryan Reynolds and another for the first episode of American Horror Story season 5 which airs tonight. I found this site after TVrage went down and really like the lay out, achievements section and being able to contribute to make each show accurate. Kudos to the site creators and admin etc.

Slightly off topic but couldn't find another thread or area to post this, see the 'Actor fan' achievement is that just any tv show person? I've followed about eight and still not received the achievement.

Jan wrote 8 years ago: 1

cairns1986 wrote:
Slightly off topic but couldn't find another thread or area to post this, see the 'Actor fan' achievement is that just any tv show person? I've followed about eight and still not received the achievement.

Hi cairns,

Should be working fine now. Thanks for reporting it.
P.S. Glad you like the site

cairns1986 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Jan wrote:
Hi cairns,
Should be working fine now. Thanks for reporting it.
P.S. Glad you like the site

Hey Jan, yeah working now, thanks. :)

Hello, stucked again under pending verification... :)

Could you please promote me to the next level?

Thanks!

Try 30 days of free premium.