Try 30 days of free premium.

User permissions

Jan wrote 8 years ago: 1

MedGR4500 wrote:
Hello.
May I ask what is needed to be a Trusted Contributor? I am following a bunch of TV news sites and when there is a new show that is not available on TVMaze I would like to add it. Thank you!

Adding to Juan's reply. You can start by making requests and adding as much info as possible. http://www.tvmaze.com/request

Make sure the show doesn't exist before making a request. Once the show has been added you can continue by adding missing info.

cheers,

Jan

deadhead wrote 8 years ago: 1

Don't know it this is the right place to ask but here goes. would it be okay if i can start adding show to the site!? also how do you add pictures after you've added a show

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

deadhead wrote:
Don't know it this is the right place to ask but here goes. would it be okay if i can start adding show to the site!? also how do you add pictures after you've added a show

Adding shows you will not be able to do, unless you'd become a trusted contributor, which you'll have to earn in time :)

Pictures can be added in the gallery button on that specific page

deadhead wrote 8 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:
Adding shows you will not be able to do, unless you'd become a trusted contributor, which you'll have to earn in time :)
Pictures can be added in the gallery button on that specific page

I have to earn it? okay, how do i do that, i've been requesting shows left and right and even added episodes to one of my request

deadhead wrote:

I have to earn it? okay, how do i do that, i've been requesting shows left and right and even added episodes to one of my request

It is a matter of being here a while, having quite a positive attitude and contributing of course etc :)

Garzipan wrote 8 years ago: 1

how do i get upgraded from contributor to trusted, curating, or head, contributor?

Garzipan wrote:
how do i get upgraded from contributor to trusted, curating, or head, contributor?

Read above

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Garzipan wrote:

be nice, contribute good stuff, be active in the forums and stay around for some time :)

cheers
Juan

Gadfly wrote 8 years ago: 1

Garzipan wrote:

And bug staff with a lot of requests that only they can do. :)

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Gadfly wrote:
And bug staff with a lot of requests that only they can do. :)

hahaha, good one :D

dasnowman wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi,

I have been updating Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. I have been locked out due to too many edits. Can you please fix so I can continue adding the the info for all the episodes. Also I have a question about the way how the specials are added/seen. I have tried to add the episode number to them and changed the season to Season 0 as when trying to add the episode number when it is for example Season 9, it says that the episode already exists. This is why I have been changing to Season 0 (as this is what I have found that most sites have for specials eg: TVDB.com), but why isnt the episode number staying in the post?

Thanks Dasnowman :)

dasnowman wrote:
Hi,
I have been updating Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. I have been locked out due to too many edits. Can you please fix so I can continue adding the the info for all the episodes. Also I have a question about the way how the specials are added/seen. I have tried to add the episode number to them and changed the season to Season 0 as when trying to add the episode number when it is for example Season 9, it says that the episode already exists. This is why I have been changing to Season 0 (as this is what I have found that most sites have for specials eg: TVDB.com), but why isnt the episode number staying in the post?
Thanks Dasnowman :)

You're cleared :)

dasnowman wrote 8 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:
You're cleared :)

Thanks Thomas

Dasnowman

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

dasnowman wrote:
Also I have a question about the way how the specials are added/seen. I have tried to add the episode number to them and changed the season to Season 0 as when trying to add the episode number when it is for example Season 9, it says that the episode already exists.

Specials don't have an episode number, that explains what you're seeing. :) You can add them with just a name & season; and of course multiple specials can exist within a season that way.

OptimusPr1me wrote 8 years ago: 1

Could you please clear me again ? Thank you

OptimusPr1me wrote:
Could you please clear me again ? Thank you

You're cleared!

Jan wrote 8 years ago: 1

LadyShelley wrote:
Can someone clear me for edits, please.

Hi LadyShelley,

You're cleared.

Try 30 days of free premium.