Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

tnt wrote 6 years ago: 1

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/25667/gogol is not a TV series and should be gone. It's an anthology of a movies, premiered in cinemas. The fact that they're being released on TV after the theatrical release doesn't make it a TV series. The writings at the top of the official poster saying "In cinemas August 31."

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/25667/gogol is not a TV series and should be gone. It's an anthology of a movies, premiered in cinemas. The fact that they're being released on TV after the theatrical release doesn't make it a TV series. The writings at the top of the official poster saying "In cinemas August 31."

are you sure. because the episodes only run 45 minutes ?

JuanArango wrote:
are you sure. because the episodes only run 45 minutes ?

Each two episodes is a single 100' long film split in half. So basically it would be released in cinemas as 4 theatrical films, and later shown on TV as 8 episodes.

tnt wrote:
Each two episodes is a single 100' long film split in half. So basically it would be released in cinemas as 4 theatrical films, and later shown on TV as 8 episodes.

ahh ok, I will delete it now :)

JuanArango wrote:
thank you it is gone :)

Please be careful while approving such requests, many of Soviet theatrical releases was shown on TV later as a 2 episode miniseries.

tnt wrote:

Please be careful while approving such requests, many of Soviet theatrical releases was shown on TV later as a 2 episode miniseries.

Often those are staying on the request page for several days, as no one touches them, so i am giving the benefit of a doubt and adding them. As I cannot read Russian I need you and other Russian speakers :)

deleted wrote 6 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
Often those are staying on the request page for several days, as no one touches them, so i am giving the benefit of a doubt and adding them. As I cannot read Russian I need you and other Russian speakers :)

If doubts, you should reject it. It is up to them to convince us.

Try 30 days of free premium.