Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

animegirl wrote 6 years ago: 1

SilverSurfer wrote:
They might need more info, like which network did you see it on and what network is it scheduled to be shown on ...

I see, that make sense; different networks might have different airdates. Well, I believe "Law and Order: Special Victims Unit" (https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/103/law-order-special-victims-unit) officially appears on NBC network/channel, whereas I saw this episode ("Flight Risk") on TV on a CTV network/channel. Does this additional information help?

Thank you.

LadyShelley wrote 6 years ago: 1

animegirl wrote:
I see, that make sense; different networks might have different airdates. Well, I believe "Law and Order: Special Victims Unit" (https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/103/law-order-special-victims-unit) officially appears on NBC network/channel, whereas I saw this episode ("Flight Risk") on TV on a CTV network/channel. Does this additional information help?

Thank you.

Law & Order SVU is an American show, broadcast on NBC so we follow their dates. It's not unusual for CTV, Space, or Global to get a US show early, but per the stated policy we still follow the dates for the network that owns the show:

Airdate owner

A show's owner is the entity that commissioned the show. Usually, this is the same entity that airs the show's world premieres: a show commissioned by NBC will premiere on NBC. But occasionally, episodes have their world premiere on an outlet that's completely unrelated to the show's owner.

If a show has a single unambiguous owner throughout its lifetime, the episode airdates should be set to the premiere dates on the owner's TV Network or Web Channel as described above. However, if a show's owner is ambiguous - because it's co-produced by multiple entities - or if the ownership changes throughout its lifetime, the world premiere dates must be used. For example:

Use owner's premiere dates:

The Blacklist (NBC show, occasionally has its world premiere in Canada before shown on NBC)
The Musketeers (BBC show, season 3 premiered in Canada instead of on BBC)

Use world premiere dates:

Deutschland 83 (German show, co-production between Germany and US; premiered in the US)
The Last Kingdom (Season 1 co-production between BBC and BBC America; season 2 co-production between BBC and Netflix)
Black mirror (Season 1 and 2 commissioned by UK's Channel 4; season 3 commissioned by Netflix)
Da Vinci's Daemons (Season 3 premiered on Starz Play instead of the Starz network - they are considered the same owner, so Starz Play wins)

tnt wrote 6 years ago: 1

NathanDrake83 wrote:
Please change the runtime for this show, I thought 60 and wrote 40, can't say how. XD

Also, please create episode 1 with airdate 7th June 2018 at 8pm and episode 2 with airdate the following date (same time), as announced here (the entry for ep. 1 already existed in the past).

Thanks!

Done

animegirl wrote 6 years ago: 1

LadyShelley wrote:
Law & Order SVU is an American show, broadcast on NBC so we follow their dates. It's not unusual for CTV, Space, or Global to get a US show early, but per the stated policy we still follow the dates for the network that owns the show:

Airdate owner

A show's owner is the entity that commissioned the show. Usually, this is the same entity that airs the show's world premieres: a show commissioned by NBC will premiere on NBC. But occasionally, episodes have their world premiere on an outlet that's completely unrelated to the show's owner.

If a show has a single unambiguous owner throughout its lifetime, the episode airdates should be set to the premiere dates on the owner's TV Network or Web Channel as described above. However, if a show's owner is ambiguous - because it's co-produced by multiple entities - or if the ownership changes throughout its lifetime, the world premiere dates must be used. For example:

Use owner's premiere dates:

The Blacklist (NBC show, occasionally has its world premiere in Canada before shown on NBC)
The Musketeers (BBC show, season 3 premiered in Canada instead of on BBC)

Use world premiere dates:

Deutschland 83 (German show, co-production between Germany and US; premiered in the US)
The Last Kingdom (Season 1 co-production between BBC and BBC America; season 2 co-production between BBC and Netflix)
Black mirror (Season 1 and 2 commissioned by UK's Channel 4; season 3 commissioned by Netflix)
Da Vinci's Daemons (Season 3 premiered on Starz Play instead of the Starz network - they are considered the same owner, so Starz Play wins)

Thank you for your reply and clarification. :)

Lit wrote 6 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
will do that tonight :)

I see the change that you did. Thank you!

RuneMagle wrote 6 years ago: 1

Please remove Kadeem Hardison (Craig Cooper) from the cast appearences. He is absent in the episode.

RuneMagle wrote 6 years ago: 1

Please remove everyone except Zendaya (K.C.) and Kamil McFadden (Ernie) from cast appearences. They are absent.

PS: Maybe you should tell the user adding the cast appearences to not add them unless they know it.

Try 30 days of free premium.