Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

LadyShelley wrote a year ago: 2

@Aidan wrote:
That's silly. We should always go with the most detailed and up to date information.

Spoilers are a non-issue as everything, including cast appearances, can be a spoiler. If people are worried about spoilers they shouldn't look up show/episode details.

And yet that's the exact policy we have in place for the superhero shows. The character is listed as the first name they are introduced as. If the character reveals both in the same episode, both the superhero name and regular name are listed. Otherwise, the first one is listed and the other is an AKA. 

The fact is people do look up information on shows without having seen everything there is to see. They want to know how many seasons it is on or was aired. They want to know something about the production. Or in the case of those using the API, that information is all listed on their PLEX or other media server. 

BobCitizen wrote a year ago: 1

Hi

Can you please remove season 4 and all episodes in it for https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/43622/celebrity-treasure-island/episodes ?

When TVNZ announced their shows for the year, not only was this new show, Treasure Island coming, but they also stated that there will also be a season 4 of Celebrity Treasure Island later this year. So it was decided to keep this new show separate, you will find it here https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/66790/treasure-island/episodes

Thanks

Juan Arango wrote:
Done  :)

@JuanArango

Hi, was there any reason you re-input the Treasure island season back under Celebrity Treasure Island (season 4)?

Thanks

Somi wrote a year ago: 1

Can someone delete Season 2, episodes 11 and 12 for David and Annie: After the 90 days. It looks like season 2 ends at 10 episodes. I checked TLC and Amazon and the final episode 10 was on 13 Feb 2023. I couldn't find source that the two extra episodes 11 and 12 would actually happen.

Thanks

Somi

blackcat2021 wrote a year ago: 1

@Somi wrote:
Can someone delete Season 2, episodes 11 and 12 for David and Annie: After the 90 days. It looks like season 2 ends at 10 episodes. I checked TLC and Amazon and the final episode 10 was on 13 Feb 2023. I couldn't find source that the two extra episodes 11 and 12 would actually happen.

Thanks

Somi

removed

CostaDax wrote a year ago: 1

@rianaxx wrote:
The show is just called dahmer on the official website https://www.netflix.com/in/title/81287562.

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/50907/monster-the-jeffrey-dahmer-story

@CosmicHowl wrote:
I've changed it to match the full title given by Netflix https://media.netflix.com/en/only-on-netflix/81287562 and Dahmer is an AKA.

Cosmic was right to use the full title given by Netflix. The name issue of the show is a bit more complex though. Originally it was envisioned as a limited series. However after its massive success, Netflix decided to reinvent it as an anthology series under the title Monster and renewed it for two more installments. (Source: Netflix, TFC) The press release uses the title Monster and calls it an anthology series. I'm not quite certain what to do in this case. One option is to rename the show to Monster, change the status to Running, and give Season 1 the name DAHMER - Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story. This would be in agreement with the content of the press release. The other option is to treat each installment as a distinct limited series. In this case, we leave the current title as it is and the show status to Ended. Any input would be appreciated. @JuanArango, any thoughts what we should do?

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 2

@CostaDax wrote:
Cosmic was right to use the full title given by Netflix. The name issue of the show is a bit more complex though. Originally it was envisioned as a limited series. However after its massive success, Netflix decided to reinvent it as an anthology series under the title Monster and renewed it for two more installments. (Source: Netflix, TFC) The press release uses the title Monster and calls it an anthology series. I'm not quite certain what to do in this case. One option is to rename the show to Monster, change the status to Running, and give Season 1 the name DAHMER - Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story. This would be in agreement with the content of the press release. The other option is to treat each installment as a distinct limited series. In this case, we leave the current title as it is and the show status to Ended. Any input would be appreciated. @JuanArango, any thoughts what we should do?

Wait until the next season is released. With Netflix they could release BOB - Monster: The Bob the Builder Story and call it season 1. Wed then create a new show and have the shows linked together instead. 

CostaDax wrote a year ago: 2

@TomSouthwell wrote:
Wait until the next season is released. With Netflix they could release BOB - Monster: The Bob the Builder Story and call it season 1. Wed then create a new show and have the shows linked together instead. 

Oh, Tom, you made my day! I'm looking forward to BOB - Monster: The Bob the Builder Story! :D

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 1

@LadyShelley wrote:
And yet that's the exact policy we have in place for the superhero shows. The character is listed as the first name they are introduced as. If the character reveals both in the same episode, both the superhero name and regular name are listed. Otherwise, the first one is listed and the other is an AKA. 

The fact is people do look up information on shows without having seen everything there is to see. They want to know how many seasons it is on or was aired. They want to know something about the production. Or in the case of those using the API, that information is all listed on their PLEX or other media server. 

Then we have to decide what we want to spoil and what we don't... Because we are spoiling stuff everyday by keeping the database up to date. In the case of British soaps what if a character appears for 30-40 years and had the same name for 28-38 years of their appearance, a viewer won't of watched 6000 episodes to have known that in the 80s they were known as Beatrice Winslow, they would only know them by the most current name. The old name wouldn't necessarily ever be reference in the modern episodes of the show. 

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 3

@CostaDax wrote:
Oh, Tom, you made my day! I'm looking forward to BOB - Monster: The Bob the Builder Story! :D

It's time Lofty got to tell his side of everything 🤣. 

vascy wrote a year ago: 1

@CosmicHowl wrote:

Hi, Der Schwarm is the correct name according to our data policies.

The original network is ZDF, a German network who commissioned the show to be made and it is produced by Schwarm TV Production, a German company. It has been distributed internationally to other broadcasters who are not involved in the production of the show, so alternate show names in other languages have been added to the AKA section

The page you linked shows the same dates that ZDF has for streaming and broadcast so ZDFmediathek is still the main network.

No sorry but the show is produced for several networks, even in the intro is clearly said. Even ZDF studios say so (with the english title): https://www.zdf-studios.com/en/program-catalog/international/drama/series/drama/swarm-0 

Schwarm TV Production (a joint venture between Intaglio Films and ndF IP) for ZDF, France Télévisions, Rai Fiction, Viaplay Group, Hulu Japan, ORF, SRF, in co-production with Bravado Fiction and Beside Production, in co-operation with ATHOS

suemac wrote a year ago: 1

@LadyShelley wrote:

As someone who has binged on some very old, long running shows only in the last few years, I've learned not to dig in too far on those. I'd rather see a character name that matches what I'm watching in those new to me episodes. Plus, the episode summaries, where names mentioned, are going to read the name they are in that ep, not what they might be called now. And I would think that using current character names would only invite folks to try to 'correct' them on the earlier eps. Just my 2c.

TeleTone wrote a year ago: 1

Grand Designs: The Street (41576) is also referred to on some sights as Grand Designs: The Streets - perhaps the title of season 1 was singular and became plural with season 2? Just guessing here! https://www.channel4.com/programmes/grand-designs-the-streets

TonyMayhew wrote a year ago: 1

@TeleTone wrote:
Grand Designs: The Street (41576) is also referred to on some sights as Grand Designs: The Streets - perhaps the title of season 1 was singular and became plural with season 2? Just guessing here! https://www.channel4.com/programmes/grand-designs-the-streets

Yeah, certainly looks like CH4 just changed the title with an "s" at the end. The Official website also had the same change.
All is fixed now, thx for noticing.

Try 30 days of free premium.