Try 30 days of free premium.

TVRage gone for good or not

Tonks wrote 8 years ago: 1

Okay mu stuff has been approved, it took a bit longer than usual but not much.

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Guys, remember that this is not the tvrage support forum. We were happy to facilitate a place for discussion when tvrage was down, but now that it's back online please take your questions over there -- we can't help you :)

Gadfly wrote 8 years ago: 1

Well, it looks like it's back up. And it has more information than it did before. Supernatural, for instance, which I noted earlier was blank as far as episodes, now has episode info up to when the site went down. And the cast list is now accurate. So someone seems to be doing something.

It's still slow as molasses, though. And my old log-in still doesn't work.

Morning_Star wrote 8 years ago: 1

Tonks wrote:
Episode info ? what's that. I might have never looked at it

It's the section of episode pages that houses the airdate(s) and writer/director credits. Right now, the only thing occupying that space are trailers (if they had one).

By the way, I noticed the episode galleries are actually still there, thankfully. It's just that there's no access point on the episode page; they can only be found via the gallery on the main show page. Maybe I'm the only person concerned with that, but some of those are bountiful and so large they took awhile to upload, so I'm glad I don't have to redo it all.

I also want to point out this: TVRage Announcements :: Status update in case anyone has overlooked it or can't make it that far due to the slowness.

dontchange wrote 8 years ago: 1

Isn't Ben21 in charge of TV Rage? I don't think Sebrioth is involved anymore.

I checked on the internet and found out Randall Sims did die in a car crash about 20 or 21 June 2015. His father died as well. He was KingJohn23 at TV Tome and TV Rage. I read his mother is in prison for killing her two daughters. She drowned them when they were both very young in 1986 and then the younger daughter in 1989.

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

You guys are going nowhere with this. Creating unknown rumours or damaging someone's reputation (even if he's alive or not) and just reporting that TVrage is up and down all the time isn't very useful and this topic wasn't meant for that. I think this topic is ready to be closed.

Jan wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi everyone,

The original question for this thread has gotten a definitive answer. tvrage is back online.
As David stated yesterday: 'We were happy to facilitate a place for discussion when tvrage is/was down, but now that it's back online please take your tvrage related questions over there'.

cheers,

Jan

Try 30 days of free premium.