Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

tnt wrote 4 years ago: 1

Nikquest wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/45755/il-silenzio-dellacqua

tnt, Why did you change the duration to 120 minutes again? In the request, I indicated the time - 95 minutes. On TVDB, the duration is 95 minutes. On the official website of the series posted all 4 episodes, and all - 92 - 98 minutes. I'm watching this miniseries now - I have those very 95 minutes. Where did you get 120?

92-99 minutes to be exact. So it's definitely not 95 minutes. And you here long enough to know better than to use TVDb as any kind of proof.

Learn to look for the information somewhere beyond TVDb before starting an argument in such confident tone.

https://www.staseraintv.com/programmi_venerdi_08_marzo_2019_canale5.html
https://www.staseraintv.com/programmi_domenica_10_marzo_2019_canale5.html
https://www.staseraintv.com/programmi_domenica_17_marzo_2019_canale5.html
https://www.staseraintv.com/programmi_domenica_24_marzo_2019_canale5.html
I'll let you calculate the length of the series' timeslots yourself.

And an additional wish: please do not take pictures for the series from the thumbnails of the video at least to those series for which I make requests. They are not unique and uninformative. You know very well that I will make my pictures in 720p - 1080p when I watch the series.

More than once I find your images to be smaller or too dark, blurry and not very "informative". And this particular series didn't have any images at all at the time.
IMO it is better to have bright high quality image from the official website, than something "unique" that you could hardly see, or with a huge logo in the corner. 

And an additional wish: please, concentrate your image efforts on the series which no one else contributes to. There's no practical need to step on the toes of people who's editing some series for years, providing not only episode screencaps but everything else.

Cheesypoof2009 wrote 4 years ago: 1

Oh, my apologies I didn't see it there. 

SilverSurfer wrote 4 years ago: 2

Cheesypoof2009 wrote:
Oh, my apologies I didn't see it there. 

No problem. Better to mention it than leave a possible hole in the data. With so much data we all miss a thing or two from time to time.

Nivekolsen wrote 4 years ago: 1

Could someone delete Season 2 Ep. 1 of Oljefondet? A season two has not yet been announced, and it definitely didn't air today.

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/40112/oljefondet/episodes

deleted wrote 4 years ago: 1

Nivekolsen wrote:
Could someone delete Season 2 Ep. 1 of Oljefondet? A season two has not yet been announced, and it definitely didn't air today.

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/40112/oljefondet/episodes

I have removed it.

Nikquest wrote 4 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
92-99 minutes to be exact. So it's definitely not 95 minutes. And you here long enough to know better than to use TVDb as any kind of proof.

Learn to look for the information somewhere beyond TVDb before starting an argument in such confident tone.

Firstly, when I created the request and wrote the first message, I had on my hands not only information from the TVDB, but also directly the videos posted on the official website, and the videos that I downloaded for myself to watch. Sorry, but when I see the average duration of 95 minutes in three places (especially on the official website), I ask for it, and I have no reason not to trust this.

Secondly, later I double-checked the information on other series of this channel and compared their durations (videos posted on the network) with those indicated on your cards of these series. They coincided. So, either you had the wrong data for several series at once, or they are all correct.

And this particular series didn't have any images at all at the time.
IMO it is better to have bright high quality image from the official website, than something "unique" that you could hardly see, or with a huge logo in the corner. 

And an additional wish: please, concentrate your image efforts on the series which no one else contributes to. There's no practical need to step on the toes of people who's editing some series for years, providing not only episode screencaps but everything else.

Naturally, it was not. Since less than five minutes passed between your creation of the episode and the creation of the picture :))

Usually I make a request and only after that I watch the series when it is already added. Now I’ll change the tactics :D

By the way, this series just related to what you called "the series which no one else contributes to". Because Spanish and Italian rare series for years may be without pictures.

Nevermind.

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

Nikquest wrote:
Firstly, when I created the request and wrote the first message, I had on my hands not only information from the TVDB, but also directly the videos posted on the official website, and the videos that I downloaded for myself to watch. Sorry, but when I see the average duration of 95 minutes in three places (especially on the official website), I ask for it, and I have no reason not to trust this.

Secondly, later I double-checked the information on other series of this channel and compared their durations (videos posted on the network) with those indicated on your cards of these series. They coincided. So, either you had the wrong data for several series at once, or they are all correct.

Naturally, it was not. Since less than five minutes passed between your creation of the episode and the creation of the picture :))

Usually I make a request and only after that I watch the series when it is already added. Now I’ll change the tactics :D

By the way, this series just related to what you called "the series which no one else contributes to". Because Spanish and Italian rare series for years may be without pictures.

Nevermind.

It is all ok, no need to fight over that :) 

Nikquest wrote:

Carefully read the definition of "Runtime" in the policy https://www.tvmaze.com/faq/15/episodes

For broadcasted series you need to look for scheduled time slot, not for the runtime of episode itself or the duration of video file. See the policy above.

Obviously, because it was me who added those episodes. But much more time passed between creation of the show and addition of the episodes. Since there's a lot of cases when people request a show and don't bother to edit it afterwards, and it stay empty without a single episode added, I took a liberty to spend my free time to add episodes and whatever else I could gather to the freshly approved show. Do you have a problem with that? I still don't see a single episode summary added to the show, or cast entry, or any other bit of useful information since then.

Seems like a good place to put your efforts, instead of prying into the shows which already have a steady regular contributions for a long time. But you seem to prefer to edit whatever and however you like, so it's only logical to expect other people to be doing exactly the same, isn't it?

Nevermind.

Whatever.

Nikquest wrote 4 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Obviously, because it was me who added those episodes. But much more time passed between creation of the show and addition of the episodes. 

Do you think I go to the site every five minutes to check if my request is approved? o_О

Do you have a problem with that? I still don't see a single episode summary added to the show, or cast entry, or any other bit of useful information since then.

Again, I think you know what kind of editing I do most often, and especially for my requests. I do not do either actors or episode descriptions in principle. Why - I wrote to you in private messages long ago.

Seems like a good place to put your efforts, instead of prying into the shows which already have a steady regular contributions for a long time. But you seem to prefer to edit whatever and however you like, so it's only logical to expect other people to be doing exactly the same, isn't it?

Of course. I will only be glad if you or someone else at full time are interested in the series that are released outside of England and USA. Spanish, Italian, German, French, Polish, Belgian, Scandinavian, Canadian ... I watch them quite often, but I see almost no interest in them from almost anyone on this site.

Nikquest wrote:
Of course. I will only be glad if you or someone else at full time are interested in the series that are released outside of England and USA. Spanish, Italian, German, French, Polish, Belgian, Scandinavian, Canadian ... I watch them quite often, but I see almost no interest in them from almost anyone on this site.

No one here at "full time", we're all volunteers :) Usually people prefer to edit something they're watching, and most people seem to be watching US/UK shows. I did a few Sweden, Australian, German and French series, but I don't watch many of them. So if you're interested in non-English shows, and watching a lot of them, why don't you put your efforts into those, instead of wasting the time on series, which are already covered and being maintained regularly? This way we'll cover much more ground...

Jason2 wrote 4 years ago: 1

Hello, can you tell why “New Pope” which is direct continuation of “Young Pope” handled as a new show and not season 2 and on the other hand limited series “The Angel Of Darkness” which is the direct continuation of limited series “Alienist” is handled as season 2 and not a new show? (Personally I think that new show is a right approach)

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

Jason2 wrote:
Hello, can you tell why “New Pope” which is direct continuation of “Young Pope” handled as a new show and not season 2 and on the other hand limited series “The Angel Of Darkness” which is the direct continuation of limited series “Alienist” is handled as season 2 and not a new show? (Personally I think that new show is a right approach)

The network handles it as a new show and we follow that :)

Try 30 days of free premium.