Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

ilkercan wrote 3 years ago: 1

"Havets Hjältar" episodes miss.

TomSouthwell wrote 3 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
i cannot see a problem, or did this already get fixed?

There was a conflict, I've stripped the date off The Repair Shop episode until it gets confirmed. 

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:
There was a conflict, I've stripped the date off The Repair Shop episode until it gets confirmed. 

Ahh ok, thx :) 

Nivekolsen wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Nikquest wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1727201/dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-s05-special-crisis-on-infinite-earths-part-five

Hmm, after long discussions we seem to have agreed that this episode is the first of the season, and not a Special. But today it was again changed to a Special and the whole structure of the season was destroyed. Is it final, or is it better to return it as it was? 

Seems like the user ignored the huge yellow warning that pops up every time you make an edit...

Tried changing them back, but they have been edited too many times

kevin87 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Nikquest wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1727201/dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-s05-special-crisis-on-infinite-earths-part-five

Hmm, after long discussions we seem to have agreed that this episode is the first of the season, and not a Special. But today it was again changed to a Special and the whole structure of the season was destroyed. Is it final, or is it better to return it as it was? 

I changed it, because now with the significant specials being added, it should be a special. If I was wrong to do so, despite CW clearly saying "Fifth Season of “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow” Premieres Tuesday, January 21 at 9pm", then I will change it back... but the whole reason it was agreed to be the season premiere was because we didn't have a way to better handle specials when Crisis aired. 

https://cwtvpr.com/the-cw/shows/dcs-legends-of-tomorrow/releases/view?id=53941

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@kevin87 wrote:
I changed it, because now with the significant specials being added, it should be a special. If I was wrong to do so, despite CW clearly saying "Fifth Season of “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow” Premieres Tuesday, January 21 at 9pm" then I will change it back... but the whole reason it was agreed to be the season premiere was because we didn't have a way to better handle specials when Crisis aired. 

we should get others opinions too. @tnt @Thomas @gazza911 @RoseRed  @LadyShelley 

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 3

@JuanArango wrote:
we should get others opinions too. @tnt @Thomas @gazza911 @RoseRed  @LadyShelley 

In my opinion, for starters, since it was a collective decision no one should've single-handedly changed it without at least giving a heads-up first.

Secondly, An episode is a special either when an official source labels it as such; or when it does not designate an episode number to the episode while episodes on that show normally do have a number. Note that it only counts if an episode is explicitly labeled as special, using the term special somewhere in an announcement ("join us for a special episode of..") should be ignored. https://www.tvmaze.com/faq/15/episodes 

For me, nothing's changed since the last discussion. I still think it's weird to list one of the five Crisis episodes as special, and the rest as regular episodes. Either all are special, or all are regular, because they're all exactly the same in relation to their corresponding shows.

LadyShelley wrote 3 years ago: 1

If none of the other episodes are listed as specials, then this one shouldn't be a special either. 

RoseRed wrote 3 years ago: 1

@LadyShelley wrote:
If none of the other episodes are listed as specials, then this one shouldn't be a special either. 

I agree with TNT & Lady Shelley "Either all are special, or all are regular, because they're all exactly the same in relation to their corresponding shows."

Try 30 days of free premium.