Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

LeonKennedy wrote 5 years ago: 1

And thanks for deleting the pictures.

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

LeonKennedy wrote:
How can I be a Trusted Contributor? Or is it for those whom you personally know?

You have to become a Supporting Contributor first. The users are being promoted based on the amount and quality of their contributions every once in a while.

LeonKennedy wrote 5 years ago: 1

Ok. Hopefully, you guys will remember to promote me.:D

Calamaz wrote 5 years ago: 1

Please change the title of Germanized to Deutsch-Les-Landes.

Calamaz wrote:
Please change the title of Germanized to Deutsch-Les-Landes.

Done

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

cerberus40 wrote:
Re: Reboot: The Guardian Code https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/35042/reboot-the-guardian-code

Season 2 is the same as Season 1 Episodes 11-20. If those episodes are Season 2, they should be re-labeled; if they are part of Season 1, the Season 2 episodes should be deleted.

just checked netflix, they have it as 2 seasons, what is a bit puzzling is, that 11-20 from season 1 have aired already way earlier this year and netflix put them online late September, aynone can shed some light on this?

JuanArango wrote:
just checked netflix, they have it as 2 seasons, what is a bit puzzling is, that 11-20 from season 1 have aired already way earlier this year and netflix put them online late September, aynone can shed some light on this?

We've had some explanation before https://www.tvmaze.com/threads/3262/anne-with-an-e-netflix-airdate-or-cbc#43013

Long story short – Canadian YTV network (which commissioned the show) broadcasted all 20 episodes in July.
Netflix (who apparently co-owned the show) decided to release it as 2x10 seasons, in March and September.

Since we decided to go with Netflix, season 2 should be deleted and the rest of episodes should be split in two seasons (this way it should not mess the watchlists).

tnt wrote:
We've had some explanation before https://www.tvmaze.com/threads/3262/anne-with-an-e-netflix-airdate-or-cbc#43013

Long story short – Canadian YTV network (which commissioned the show) broadcasted all 20 episodes in July.
Netflix (who apparently co-owned the show) decided to release it as 2x10 seasons, in March and September.

Since we decided to go with Netflix, season 2 should be deleted and the rest of episodes should be split in two seasons (this way it should not mess the watchlists).

Ok, i will delete season 2 and rename the season 1 episodes, that should make it perfect then :)

eherberg wrote 5 years ago: 1

eherberg wrote:
Back in December there were 3 episodes of 'The Little Couple' that were blanked out with their airdates due to the episodes not actually airing with future airdates being unknown. It looks like those episodes may finally be seeing the light of day. The TLC schedule website for October 9th has the next episode 'Why Do We Have to Move' listed as airing. Also confirmed via Jen Klein's twitter account. I don't have sufficient privilege to change the airdate. Can somebody who does correct the entry? I'm assuming the following episodes will air in successive weeks, but I don't have any confirmation yet to prove that belief.

Just an update. @SilverSurfer has already corrected the 'Why Do We Have to Move' listing. As I suspected, the remaining 2 locked episodes are also now airing. Per the TLC schedule on their website, both remaining episodes (episode 12 and episode 13) will air on October 16th. The airdate field is edit-locked. Can a Mod enter those dates? Thanks!

eherberg wrote:
Just an update. @SilverSurfer has already corrected the 'Why Do We Have to Move' listing. As I suspected, the remaining 2 locked episodes are also now airing. Per the TLC schedule on their website, both remaining episodes (episode 12 and episode 13) will air on October 16th. The airdate field is edit-locked. Can a Mod enter those dates? Thanks!

fixed :)

gmpugs wrote 5 years ago: 1

I was just adding some info to the Andy Griffith Show episodes and I noticed that actor page for Richard Keith (he was a bit character on the show) https://www.tvmaze.com/people/8865/richard-keith has some show cast and crew credits for shows from 2003 through now for a different actor of the same name. Could someone fix/create a new page for the more recent show credits, profile picture, and the date of birth of this other Richard Keith? I would try to do it myself, but I would feel a little uncomfortable because I don't want anyone to think I messing things up or something.

gmpugs wrote:
I was just adding some info to the Andy Griffith Show episodes and I noticed that actor page for Richard Keith (he was a bit character on the show) https://www.tvmaze.com/people/8865/richard-keith has some show cast and crew credits for shows from 2003 through now for a different actor of the same name. Could someone fix/create a new page for the more recent show credits, profile picture, and the date of birth of this other Richard Keith? I would try to do it myself, but I would feel a little uncomfortable because I don't want anyone to think I messing things up or something.

just go ahead, it is correct what you suggest to do :)

gmpugs wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
just go ahead, it is correct what you suggest to do :)

Ok, just wanted to ask before I started.

Try 30 days of free premium.